Author Topic: is there a way to have my account and all its posts deleted on this forum  (Read 2184 times)

im gonna be honest the thought of someone searching for me by this old username and seeing how much of an overbearing jerk i used to be makes me feel anxious  haa

wel either that or  having my posts prior to this year badonked would be nice
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:06:43 PM by Superfun909 »

theres been no real cases of forum histories being deleted upon request as far as im aware

you could try what spation did
woah! thats a lot of effort
theres been no real cases of forum histories being deleted upon request as far as im aware
darn   i guess ill just , Hope nobody i dont want seeing this searches for me haa   thank you

oh yea that too  i went back to check cus i remembered that being the case and  yeap me being a very angry child is now permanently written into history :[
at least i got it all out of my system back then

Dude nobody is going to care and nobodies going tp look up your Blockland forums account.

I promise the only one who will ever be looking at your old posts is you, yourself.

Learn to not worry about it because its not changing on any website you visit.

Dude nobody is going to care and nobodies going tp look up your Blockland forums account.

I promise the only one who will ever be looking at your old posts is you, yourself.

Unless your clan name start with D and end with S

If anyone wants to go through my post history and see what I was posting when I was 9, I highly encourage it, It's hilarious.

it is more likely than you think

Only you remember your own failures. Other ppl will only remember them when you tell them about it

If manually editing every single reply you've ever made in the history of the forums is too much effort then the only thing that matters is how you act going forward

or just start a new account and identity

Milk and honey for my body
C'mon through the door, see
It's your unborn self!
Seen it before
Fake soul-butter
Made of rubber
Stick it in the skin, see
It's a wealth of life!
Gamma knife!