Author Topic: Filipe's old Vehicle Pack?  (Read 1127 times)

I was wondering if there was anywhere where I could get the complete pack of Filipe's old cars. There was like a Venom, I think the old Citi model, something called the Quo, the DeLorean, etc.

I can't remember all of the cars but I was wondering if there was the full bundle of them anywhere. I think he deleted the topic that originally had them all.

Thanks for reminding me, I'll make a old vehicles pack topic soon so you can download them all in one ZIP file.

Surprised you'd even still have them lol. Wasn't there also a topic that had like the other ones such as the original Hydric and the Aero, or the Rosso and the Evasion?

Also, yes, a Legacy Bundle topic would be very much appreciated.

Surprised you'd even still have them lol. Wasn't there also a topic that had like the other ones such as the original Hydric and the Aero, or the Rosso and the Evasion?

Also, yes, a Legacy Bundle topic would be very much appreciated.
I won't bring those specific cars back because I'll be working on remakes soon, like the Hydric for example which it's new version is soon to be released, except for the Aero and Evasion I guess, but for my older cars that won't be remade yes you can expect a legacy bundle.

You can find a heck ton of archived/old vehicles using Kenko's Archive