Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.

Author Topic: Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.  (Read 10987 times)

The Pre-ramble
Some of you may have seen the Twitter Megathread, where the stupidest of the stupid posts can be found. Second only to classic Tumblr posts and Blockland Forum antics, Twitter has some of the most insane posts. Despite the fact that Twitter has the strictest and weirdest rules, they still hold the most insane and sometimes violent offenders on their site.

What is Parler?
Parler is more right-wing as left-wing twitter bans anything for thinking the wrong way or supporting the wrong person. They also might just ban you if someone finds out you said a no-no word 16 years ago. They also might ban you if you ever had the wrong opinion. Oh, and they also might ban you for... everything.

Why tho?
This site is for those who have either been banned by twitter for anything that ranges from breaking a rule to existing. I've noticed trying to make a twitter account ranges from "okay" to "never going to happen" in terms of people's results. Ultimately though, Parler is just red twitter both metaphorically and literally. So you're likely to just end up seeing more of the same stuff but from a right-wing perspective instead of a left-wing one. Post whatever stuff you find there, here I guess

It's dead, lol.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 07:03:58 PM by Master Matthew² »

brother if i wanted to see all the jew posts i wouldve loaded up /pol/ instead

does it still require you to scan your ID and give your SSN to message people? or is that just to get access to monetization?

Ultimately though, Parler is just red twitter both metaphorically and literally. So you're likely to just end up seeing more of the same stuff but from a right-wing perspective instead of a left-wing one.
so then why tf would I want to use it?

dumbass.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 09:10:23 PM by Zotron »

it looks like the logo for patreon

does it still require you to scan your ID and give your SSN to message people? or is that just to get access to monetization?
You're thinking of twitter, buddy.

milo's posts loving rule

i encourage everyone to give up their social security numbers just to witness what this prophet has to say
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 10:35:54 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »