Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.

Author Topic: Parler Pantheon Thread | It's dead, lol.  (Read 10962 times)

every twitter "free speech substitute" is just 4chan lite

a persons ssn alone isn't enough to steal someones identity here in the U.S. Usually to prove who you are you need 2-3 different forms of identification such as a birth certificate or driver license/state ID along with your ssn.
its clearly enough for parler to verify your identity is unique and not stolen, though. wonder how they do it.

also if thats the case mind sharing your ssn here, i dont want to use my own to sign up for parler

Somebody with your SSN can open lines of credit under your name. Basically, they spend the money and they leave the debt to you.
Thats the most common way identity theft is used in fraud.

So yeah, this is a dumb idea

"Less degenerate"

Oh I bet.

Just make another twitter account when youre banned.

so basically a conservative hugbox because everywhere else has standards for what amount of propaganda and disinformation they allow on their platform, and the right-wing crowd can't deal with the consequences of being fact checked when they type whatever their opinion is as fact with nothing to back it up. Weaponized stupidity has become a problem because a shocking amount of peopl do not care about what the truth is any more.
The priority set on who you can trust is a big issue as that's where disinformation spawns from.
Unless news sources can be held accountable by the public for spreading disinformation, there will not be a precedent for whether fact or opinion matters.
People need to always be open to changing their mind on topics when given new information. A lot of people are too afraid to change their opinion on something because that would require self humility, so they choose to die on the dumbest hills and never leave their opinion bubbles.

claiming the system is rigged against you is an easy cop out when you can't fathom why you might just have a stuffty argument.
Like, nobody went on Jeopardy and cursed out alex trebek because they didn't know any of the questions.

Somebody with your SSN can open lines of credit under your name.
wtf thats handicapped

wtf thats handicapped
Speaking of handicapped things about SSN, you can determine all but 4 of the digits simply by knowing when and where someone was born if they were born before 2011

Speaking of handicapped things about SSN, you can determine all but 4 of the digits simply by knowing when and where someone was born if they were born before 2011
and they are sequential

its clearly enough for parler to verify your identity is unique and not stolen, though. wonder how they do it.

also if thats the case mind sharing your ssn here, i dont want to use my own to sign up for parler
makes me wonder could you just use any sort of ssn "spoof" combo and see if it verifies you

really is quite sketchy they go that route instead of a simple phone number or email verification

so basically a conservative hugbox because everywhere else has standards for what amount of propaganda and disinformation they allow on their platform

At this stage of the game it is genuine opt-in handicapation to believe social media sites have standards of propaganda

The only standard is the status quo they approve

Don't be a handicap

this is literally just /pol/ except boring