God damn it

Author Topic: God damn it  (Read 10637 times)

I know it's a terrible idea to bring it up again but holy stuff is it bugging me, this constant regret and dread hanging over me lately. I get flashbacks to that thread several times a week now. It makes me so sick. I feel like the only way to clear my mind is to reiterate that I'm nothing like I was when I was 15 or 16. I was jacking it several times a day since I was 11 to weird furry stuff. I was super forgeted up and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Do you understand what that much loveual stimulation can do to someone? It conditions them to like and accept things that they should be repulsed by. It's the reason they tell us now that its healthy to masturbate all the time, so that we all become desensitized and gay. How did I change? I grew up, I lost my stupid puberty hormones and I broke the pattern by abstaining. I can't go back to it. I don't even feel like a furry anymore. I'm barely attracted to guys anymore. And I will never EVER be attracted to kids. Mark my words. You will never find me grooming like Evar or in a love offender registry.
NEVER. AGAIN.

dude you were still a kid back then and literally everyone here was just gankin on you. try to let it go. trust me, nobody here is free of sin.

everyone forgot about you and the stuff u did, you posting this topic just reminds people of it all lol

You seriously logged in after 3 years to reassure a dead community that you’re NOT a child enthusiast? Turn yourself in and get help already

it seems you have other issues to deal with now judging from the fact that this is the second time apologizing for it and you've only gotten worse in terms of your apology. one can only imagine your state of mind.

I keep coming back because it never goes away. I had to drop my entire identity and hide from it. It's become personal. It has affected the course of my life. It has ruined relationships. How am I supposed to just forget about it?

So I come back to this place and I talk about it. I have nothing to lose here.

oh hey you're the guy we all stomped on for child enthusiasm
good times

It's become personal. It has affected the course of my life. It has ruined relationships.
Yeah, I'm sure

I keep coming back because it never goes away. I had to drop my entire identity and hide from it. It's become personal. It has affected the course of my life. It has ruined relationships. How am I supposed to just forget about it?

get a therapist

Unironically, Willy. Get some loving help.

Less than two weeks ago huh willy... hmmmm... strange... stay on your toes

isn’t this the fourth thread you’ve made like this? are you trolling?