Author Topic: God damn it  (Read 10639 times)

talk about Stockholm Syndrome.

i cant live like with this in my mind. even if i go to hell its not like itll be any different. a fist full of ibuprofen and a bottle of cough syrup means i wont have to feel any of this when i start bleeding. not the humiliation or the pain. good night everyone.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 03:30:04 PM by Badspot »

i cant live like with this in my mind. even if i go to hell its not like itll be any different. a fist full of ibuprofen and a bottle of cough syrup means i wont have to feel any of this when i start bleeding. not the humiliation or the pain. good night everyone.
You may be right, NEVER. AGAIN.

no it would be different, because if you burn in hell it's forever with no concept of time. perhaps that may seem like too much to fathom but we are not here forever like it will be there. whatever past demons you have in your life I can assure you that god will accept your apology if you are truly sorry for your past ways and have strived to change and turn your life around. pray to him.

Self Delete is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and not the way to go or the way you probably want other people to remember how you went out. In my personal opinion it seems selfish to take your own life because you are thinking only about yourself and how bad your own problems are, when there are plenty of people out here in this world who have made terrible mistakes with much harder lives, just trying to survive another day any way they can. They key is to try and be a better person, and stay positive man - things could always be worse, believe it!

I have nothing to lose here.
Wrong. You just lost your account.

bbbbbbbbbbb

the line has been cut, thats all for tonight ladies and gentlemen

With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.

Bet this guy is a discord mod, if you catch my drift ;)

a

another one lost, another one gone...

trogtor i gasped violently