Add-ons may be lost - Mediafire sends warning emails

Author Topic: Add-ons may be lost - Mediafire sends warning emails  (Read 5415 times)

The one on Hostr.co is the one most people use, with weapons that actually exist, such as the AUG, M16A3, M60E4, and more.
o i c, yeah i have the hstr.co version

probably can bug kenko to run through his forum archive with a script and download all mediafire links.
im not the one to contact about making archiving scripts. the one i made for blf was such a huge pain in the ass and i would very rather hand it off to someone else who    knows more about what tf theyre doing and is far more tolerant of the constant bullstuff they'll have to face
anyway i searched my blf db post contents for "mediafire.com" and it returned 15,610 results. gl to anyone out there wanting to tackle this because im not doing it
plus im pretty damn sure mediafire has already wiped a bunch of their old files. most links nowadays already return errors. rip

im not the one to contact about making archiving scripts. the one i made for blf was such a huge pain in the ass and i would very rather hand it off to someone else who    knows more about what tf theyre doing and is far more tolerant of the constant bullstuff they'll have to face
anyway i searched my blf db post contents for "mediafire.com" and it returned 15,610 results. gl to anyone out there wanting to tackle this because im not doing it
plus im pretty damn sure mediafire has already wiped a bunch of their old files. most links nowadays already return errors. rip

Maybe I can take a shot at it. I have some old USB sticks that I can download some things to. However, I only really want to download vehicles and weapons, so I may just do those.

If nothing comes out of this, we may just need to rely off of suggestions and requests whenever we need an add-on that we can no longer find.

I've been thinking of backing up the entire archive just for the sake of it. I got bout 10 250-500GB hdds from work in the beginning of summer. They are very old so the speeds are bad.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the script.

We have 4 days until January 11th, make sure you save any MediaFire files that you wish to keep.

I'm currently looking at web crawlers, web scrapers, and link extractors that can help me find MediaFire links on the BLF. I downloaded a MediaFire bulk downloader that allows me to download multiple MediaFire files at once, so I do not have to manually download each individual one. I'm not sure if I'll be ready before the 11th, but I'm trying.