presents (christmas day)

Author Topic: presents (christmas day)  (Read 2746 times)

what gifts did you get

i haven't found out yet 'cuz its not the morning

but it's technically christmas day anyways so it still counts

mail system forgeted

one of the presents my dad got me isn't arriving in time. the present i got for my mom is going to be at least a week late. other than that my only present so far is uhhh a box of either chocolates or peanut brittle from see's candies

a quesadilla maker and some tools

Lots of chocolate, a really nice book, some awesome tea, chocolate, some kitchen things, two tables (yes you read that right and they're awesome) and some chocolate, among other things.

Lots of chocolate, a really nice book, some awesome tea, chocolate, some kitchen things, two tables (yes you read that right and they're awesome) and some chocolate, among other things.
can i have some chocolate

gifts? haha i wish

jk im not a guy that’s easy to get gifts for cause i basically only want like 3 things that could feasibly be gifted and they’re all in the $400+ range and im an adult and can buy myself stuff anyways

Dell 1440p144 27 inch gaming monitor (unfortunately damaged in shipping and will be replaced with a different monitor)
homepod mini
cash
candy (sour patch kids, gingerbread man, chocolate)
couple of clothes (sweater, t shirt, jeans, socks)
scratch tickets

can i have some chocolate

Pleeease! I still have chocolate from my birthday. dont get me wrong I love it but I like to pace myself to, and people give me more than I'll eat.

i got a very bright flashlight a radio scanner and im typing this on my first mechanical keyboard

some lemon candy and crickets in white chocolate from my sister

A lot of money to spend on things for myself.

i got a bag of skittles, a chocolate bar, and a half-pound reese cup

pretty good, though my expectations weren't high to begin with