ww84 is awful

Author Topic: ww84 is awful  (Read 1321 times)

it’s repulsive. don’t know why I had faith in DC for it

thats not what i heard

got to watch wonder woman '84, damn that movie slapped

So far all I've seen is people either loving it or hating it.

It said woman in the title, what did you expected?

So far all I've seen is people either loving it or hating it.
the people who love it are the same people who like captain marvel

no. captain marvel is for people who like cool movies. wonder woman is for people who like israeli propaganda

Proof?

captain marvel was the cyberpunk dude with the slurpee right

what's wrong about it? ive heard a lot of people disliking it but havent heard why it's bad

what's wrong about it? ive heard a lot of people disliking it but havent heard why it's bad
pacing / side villain that doesn't make sense / floaty stuffty cgi

tho on those points I agree, Barbara didn't make sense at all other than as a filler villain, the pacing was a bit slow in the middle of the movie, and yeah the CGI is weirdly floaty as stuff when she swings, flies, runs, etc like what the forget

tho I loved the rest, story, music, emotional scenes, etc

Proof?
No one can pick up Thor's hammer but she is somehow able to

No one can pick up Thor's hammer but she is somehow able to
I haven't watched the movie but it has been proven that the hammer can be picked up by very specific people that are deemed worthy

the counterpoint is what makes captain marvel worthy of it, when all she has shown to have personality-wise is an upstanding attitude and a bit of snark. shes powerful, sure, but power isnt supposed to define worthiness, pureness of character is.

then again all of that interpretation is shattered in the ragnarok movie since hela literally shatters the hammer despite being corrupt/evil of character. seems to be with enough power, the hammer is possible to pick up even if one isnt worthy. probably the infinity stones at work.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:30:49 PM by Conan »