Is Fall Guys worth buying?

Poll

Is it worth it?

yes
no

Author Topic: Is Fall Guys worth buying?  (Read 1802 times)

It looks really fun though I don't know any friends who play it. Just wondering if it has replay value after the first few rounds of play. The reviews on steam give mixed messages so idk.

well you know you can play it for up to two hours and still be eligible for a refund. so maybe just try it and see

i didnt know that. thanks for the tip

That's against refund TOS btw so don't tell them you refunded it because you were demoing it

That's against refund TOS btw so don't tell them you refunded it because you were demoing it
you can literally chose the drop down "didnt like it" and leave the comments empty and get it refunded if its <2h + <2 weeks bought, i do it often with gimmicky games like this someone randomly once wants to play

apparently it was super popular months ago and now it's not. it may get stale

apparently it was super popular months ago and now it's not. it may get stale
Among Us proved to be the better bean man game after people remembered it existed

And also didn't have rampant hackers

among us is more fun too

fall guys is basically blockland death race and falling tiles, and that's it

among us is more like, blockland despair fever server except with tasks u gotta do in the mean time, and is especially epic with a full squad in vc

The real man's FOTM streamer bait game is Rust

The real man's FOTM streamer bait game is Rust
rust is just blocklands fort wars

i swear all these game mechanics have all been tried and tested on blockland

Extremely unfortunate that it is so hard to distribute and convince people to download Blockland client mods so we could have stuff like GUI inventory and crafting menus. But I was thinking earlier today about how it probably wouldn't be that hard to implement a bunch of Rust features into fortwars

blockland was doing these games before they were popular...

and garry's mod too, actually

blockland was doing these games before they were popular...

and garry's mod too, actually
the key to success is putting your game on mobile and making it F2P so it mass appeals to women and non gamers (oxymoron)
fall guys was only popular because it was free on PS+ until september (when achung us took its place)