Harry Potter Wands

Author Topic: Harry Potter Wands  (Read 1603 times)

Would anyone be interested in making wands from harry potter that have different spells?

Here is a model I have created. Would anyone be interested in creating some script or assisting me in creating it myself?

I could probably make you some basic wands, they won't be anything too fancy though (such as engravings or whatever) because I just don't have the patience to do all that

here are a few quick example wands, harry and voldemorts:

I'm a fan of the HP series, growing up I read all the books and followed the movies. I recently made it a goal of mine to go back and play all the games, starting with sorcerers stone and chamber of secrets on ps1. when I was a kid a buddy of mine had chamber of secrets on the gameboy color and we would take turns playing during the school bus ride. good retro fun lol

I could probably make you some basic wands, they won't be anything too fancy though (such as engravings or whatever) because I just don't have the patience to do all that

here are a few quick example wands, harry and voldemorts:

I'm a fan of the HP series, growing up I read all the books and followed the movies. I recently made it a goal of mine to go back and play all the games, starting with sorcerers stone and chamber of secrets on ps1. when I was a kid a buddy of mine had chamber of secrets on the gameboy color and we would take turns playing during the school bus ride. good retro fun lol
Wow those are awesome! And me too! I’m halfway through the sorcerers stone but I’m playing the ps2 version. Did you script those already? If not could you send me those models?