weird iceberg youtube video forum revival

Author Topic: weird iceberg youtube video forum revival  (Read 1160 times)

title is weird and if this place wasnt so barren i wouldnt post a thread written like this but
theres this trend? thing on youtube where they explain memes where an iceberg is divided in layers with history of a topic getting more niche the deeper it goes down. im sure youve seen it.
theres one that is about roblox and at this time stamp an old forum that doesnt exist in its original form was mentioned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkqhXTMYzA&t=1558s
it has absolutely no other info about its contents nor did the author of the video bother to check our discord which is a small group of what was left from the forum. there has been a wave of 13-24  year olds who have found our rebuilt website and discord through this one small clip, now imagine what could happen to this forum. these kinda short internet documentaries are pretty popular these days and we have a history thread with research literally chewed out for them.

would be interesting but bl history and community subgroups are so fragmented it would be hard to do the topic justice

ending up in a youtube documentary about some obscure corner of the internet is inevitable

would be interesting but bl history and community subgroups are so fragmented it would be hard to do the topic justice
we'd have to get the gang back together one last time, for one last heis-

i mean, to correct the record

I'd def do the voiceover and maybe video editing, just need actual info and backing sources / details to work off of

we'd have to get the gang back together one last time, for one last heis-

i mean, to correct the record
payday 2 2 when

Even though people dislike me, I actually want to try and take this seriously, so I will help as much as possible.  I have been brainstorming about this for a couple of weeks, and I think the best place to start would be to create a general Idea of how we would want this iceberg constructed.  After we have somewhat of an idea, we make a rough draft iceberg thingy in which we put down the MAJOR events from blockland and sort them into the respective categories.

Here's some template I found off the internet:

(I know it's huge)

Imma try and find pictures to replace the ones on the right today.

Also, did we want this to be a blockland forums iceberg or a Blockland iceberg?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:26:42 PM by OfficerKenny »

CrazyBooze already made one somewhere

i like how these stupid loving videos are always just 50% a fat dumbass listing off the google result pages for things without actually researching anything at all
(the redesign mesh was from an artist roblox contracted to make the badge art, website and design new characters in 2005, not by john in 2007, and it wasn't "rediscovered" it was literally always shown in a blog post) and 50% a fat dumbass trying to sound smart and trying to explain something that is obviously made up nonsense

i like how these stupid loving videos are always just 50% a fat dumbass listing off the google result pages for things without actually researching anything at all
(the redesign mesh was from an artist roblox contracted to make the badge art, website and design new characters in 2005, not by john in 2007, and it wasn't "rediscovered" it was literally always shown in a blog post) and 50% a fat dumbass trying to sound smart and trying to explain something that is obviously made up nonsense
Ok

and where does stocking fit on this graphic