i'm going to wawa does anyone want anything

Author Topic: i'm going to wawa does anyone want anything  (Read 2596 times)

Wat is wawa uwu
wawa is a fastfood joint they have good milkshakes afaik *pat*

wawa is a fastfood joint they have good milkshakes afaik

Aha I see thanks.

*pat*

Please don't encourage her

Are you leaving uwu? you seem like you're leaving.
Aha I see thanks.

Please don't encourage her

Terrible bunch of idiots whom claim to be my followers

Uwu     owo  uwu  *pat * I'm a roostersucking friend and my dad broke my ribs when I was 6 so now I've turned my loveual confusion into my entire personality choke me uwu ;3

Wait you think I'm one of your followers? Moreover you think you even have followers?

kind of sad all it takes is one person to say "uwu" one time to cause snowflake here a seizure, kind of shows who has the real issues.

Wait you think I'm one of your followers? Moreover you think you even have followers?

kind of sad all it takes is one person to say "uwu" one time to cause snowflake here a seizure, kind of shows who has the real issues.
I own U

wawa is a gas station and like all gas stations has a junk food and richard pills store attached to it

wawa is a gas station and like all gas stations has a junk food and richard pills store attached to it

Wawa is the "junk food and richard pills store". The gas station is circumstantial and may not be there.

Also. If you put something like a shell in the same category as a wawa youve never been to a wawa.

Wawa's are clean af and look very homely.

Typical gas station stores smell of piss and look like an inner city stuffhole.

freek is coming back, right?

those gas station richard pills be hittin different sometimes tho

holy forget HOLY FUMCK GUYS

REMIND ME WHAT WAWA'S MASCOT IS AGAIN