make a dbd gamemode

Author Topic: make a dbd gamemode  (Read 1847 times)

can someone make a dead by dyalight gamemode for blockland.

like the roblox one but blockland

I got harvested so I can't

too much work for a blockland game just play dbd mobile it is free

too much work for a blockland game just play dbd mobile it is free

but it will bring in new players

but it will bring in new players

you have a very narrow viewpoint to think this will bring new players to this obscure game

you have a very narrow viewpoint to think this will bring new players to this obscure game

wow you don't want to loving try?

How pessimistic of you no wonder no one is playing.

Shut up

Shut up

i dont want to try because i can just get the actual game than make some watered down experience on this game

I've already made a few games that are quite similar to dbd to begin with, and honestly dbd isn't even all that much fun. Doing it in blockland doesn't really change much other then it's less atmospheric compared to the atmosphere dbd has already created for the venues it has already. Trust me slasher games are pretty boring in blockland.

Shut up

I thought you were experienced with making stuff? Why demand others to do it when you have the skills..?

i dont want to try because i can just get the actual game than make some watered down experience on this game

same thing

same thing

even then:

I've already made a few games that are quite similar to dbd to begin with, and honestly dbd isn't even all that much fun. Doing it in blockland doesn't really change much other then it's less atmospheric compared to the atmosphere dbd has already created for the venues it has already. Trust me slasher games are pretty boring in blockland.

i have different things to work on than some slasher gamemode