Brickadia spiritual successor to Blockland

Author Topic: Brickadia spiritual successor to Blockland  (Read 6591 times)

Brickadia https://brickadia.com/

Brickadia seems to be the spiritual successor to Blockland.
Still in early alpha and under heavy development but already looks very similar and promising. :cookie:

What do you guys think?

This looks pretty promising, i hope it's development goes smoothly with no controversy whatsoever

just another bloxcity, disregard

internet bricks just aren't the same as real physical lego. this will never take off

Logging on for the first time in 7 years to shill brickadia is the modern equivalent of roblox raids

OP there’s an extremely active discord for brickadia you can join, pretty much every Blockland player knows about brickadia by now so you’re better off joining their discord if you want to follow development

10 BrickCoins has been deposited into your account

OP is the developers alt account

this guy probably was so out of the loop on both bl and brickadia that he didnt realize pretty much everyone left here already knows about brickadia

wow it looks pretty neat! i bet the mod support is super easy and not bloated with 20+gb of packages courtesy of unreal

i cant wait to see how advanced the bots will be!

wtf happened to the comments

looks like a roblox ripoff

Can't wait for everyone that learned to mod Blockland on the dead simple torque engine to directly transfer their skills to the very user friendly and intuitive unreal modding API, luckily the game won't just die on arrival due to missing Blockland's only reason for surviving this long, that being add-on makers.

Can't wait for everyone that learned to mod Blockland on the dead simple torque engine to directly transfer their skills to the very user friendly and intuitive unreal modding API, luckily the game won't just die on arrival due to missing Blockland's only reason for surviving this long, that being add-on makers.
can't forget about the devs making all the weapons from call of duty before adding mod support