Poll

Anti-Racism has been a common term recently. Do you agree with being anti-racist?

Yes
No
I don't know
I don't care

Author Topic: Describe and discuss Anti-Racism | Poll  (Read 4112 times)

active prejudice and discrimination in the name of equity
big strawman there. anti racism isnt equivalent to pro affirmative action

anti-racism is what's keeping humanity from retvrning to the tradition of calling everyone a monday on xbox live and for that reason alone i oppose it wholeheartedly

i guess it depends on your definition of the term. i think most people at this point would be in agreement that hating on someone for their race alone is bad. but like for example being cool with one group saying one thing but being against another group for saying the same thing. the whole "whites cant say monday but blacks can" kinda thing seems like racism in the name of anti-racism to me. the concept of anti-racism makes total sense to me, but some people definitely take it to far and i guess that can be said for almost anything.

we should evolve to the point where n word has no meaning anymore.

we should evolve to the point where n word has no meaning anymore.
yea pretty much. kinda silly to give so much power to a noise.

active prejudice and discrimination in the name of equity
Oh ok based

this is what autism does to a mf

I've never heard that it makes people more observant and discerning before.

I've never heard that it makes people more observant and discerning before.
furry avatar

it should be illegal to be white unless you do something that produces value for society (limp bizkit cover band, buying cigarettes for minors, ecoterrorism, etc)

it should be illegal to be white unless you do something that produces value for society (limp bizkit cover band, buying cigarettes for minors, ecoterrorism, etc)

Oh damn it. Now I got to take melanin pills to be legal.

yeah and? its a sick place u should come visit me

inb4 some american who's never been to the UK in their life starts telling me what london's like from 1 youtube video they watched

yeah and? its a sick place u should come visit me

inb4 some american who's never been to the UK in their life starts telling me what london's like from 1 youtube video they watched
london knife crime statistics