I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA

Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18664 times)

Aloha! I work part time in a school, so I have been extremely fortunate to have received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. If anyone has questions about the process or side effects or anything, I'd love to share! What are you curious about?

I apologize in advance if this post comes off as bragging, I really am not trying to do that. I just know that sometimes a new vaccine can feel scary and I'd like to talk about it.

I actually got mine like 7 hours ago lol nice

I actually got mine like 7 hours ago lol nice

That's awesome!! How are you feeling?

any of you mfs got any cool bodily mutations yet? super powers?

Does being super dizzy and having trouble breathing count? That's what the second dose is like. The first dose was mostly arm pain (where it was injected) and a small amount of dizziness. The second completely destroyed me, pain everywhere, super weak, big headache.. like being hit by a train. The second dose has a much stronger reaction because the body knows how to fight it and it uses all its energy to do so. My brother actually had the virus and he says that what I've gone through on dose #2 is almost exactly what the real virus is like, except he had much less oxygen and also couldn't taste things, plus his was more drawn out. I'm actually still in the recovery phase (I got the dose yesterday), but I feel a lot better already. But yeah, plan on doing nothing on the day after the second dose.

the pfizer one turns you into spiderman, or so i heard

i am a soros zombie. my frontal lobe hjas steadily oozed out of my ear holes through the day

Did you get the Microsoft™ Microchip implanted into your head?

Did you get the Microsoft™ Microchip implanted into your head?

Yes, every morning when I wake up now it plays the Windows XP startup song

dont know if they told you this but you have to take estrogen for the rest of your life now or youll get covid and itll kill you

dont know if they told you this but you have to take estrogen for the rest of your life now or youll get covid and itll kill you
based

did you need to get any blood tests?

Enjoy your super AIDS

did you need to get any blood tests?

Nope! I had to make an appointment and then I walked in, filled out some forms, sat down, got the shot, and was asked to sit and wait for 15 minutes so they could monitor me. I thought this was good because there was an initial wave of dizziness but it went away during those 15 mins so I could drive home. But then it of course came back a few hours later and all of the next day.