Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18666 times)

Oh, okay, hope they feel better

But yeah, if it's just feeling awful for a day, i guess i could man up and get the vaccine, it'd be worth it seeing as this pandemic seems to have no breaks
i'm doubly happy i'm getting the vaccine because apparently, the governor in the state i'm in just lifted the mask mandate. except... cases are on an upward trend again... kinda makes me wish i'd scheduled it for this week instead of next one but oh well

my arm hurts still but i'll be alright lads. i had the china virus before and lost my smell and taste for a little while glad it's back now but i've been mad depressed since having the actual virus.

My wife got her second one last week. She works in a pharmacy so she's a higher risk factor than most. I still haven't gotten any of mine because I'm still not eligible and work in an extremely low risk job.

Vaccines wont give me autism because the forums already did
checkmate anti vaxxers

checkmate anti vaxxers
no forums made you into such an attention whore you grew tits

>he doesnt know

why would you willfully inject a supposed 'vaccine' that actually doesn't prevent you from contracting or transmitting the virus - and you still have to wear a mask and social distance....

efficiency+

lmao!!

why would you willfully inject a supposed 'vaccine' that actually doesn't prevent you from contracting or transmitting the virus - and you still have to wear a mask and social distance....
this is literally every vaccine tho, it just reduces your probability of getting it badly and spreading it to others

if everyone gets it theres a threshold where the viruses ability to spread becomes basically nothing and it becomes super easy to contain. this is literally the main point of it.

there is literally 0 vaccines that completely stop viruses or prevent you from getting it.
Quote from: https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-few-vaccines-prevent-infection-heres-why-thats-not-a-problem-152204
In an ideal world, all vaccines would induce sterilising immunity. In reality, it is actually extremely difficult to produce vaccines that stop virus infection altogether. Most vaccines that are in routine use today do not achieve this. For example, vaccines targeting rotavirus, a common cause of diarrhoea in infants, are only capable of preventing severe disease. But this has still proven invaluable in controlling the virus. In the US, there has been almost 90% fewer cases of rotavirus-associated hospital visits since the vaccine was introduced in 2006. A similar situation occurs with the current poliovirus vaccines, yet there is hope this virus could be eradicated globally.

this is like saying "why should i use fire proof materials to build my house if there's still a chance my house will burn down anyways?" and then ignoring all fire codes and building extremely flammable buildings right next to each other so the entire neighborhood burns down along with yourself.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 07:22:01 PM by Aide33 »

this is like saying "why should i use fire proof materials to build my house if there's still a chance my house will burn down anyways?" and then ignoring all fire codes and building extremely flammable buildings right next to each other so the entire neighborhood burns down along with yourself.
nailed it

still don't see the point in getting a 'vaccine' for something that has over 99% survival rate, but do want you want
it's nothing like that at all. your injecting something which hasn't had any long-term studies done on it to know what sort of ill side effects there may be
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 07:46:55 AM by Goth77 »

not you ignoring reality again

you
seems like it's you, the reality is that there are people having adverse reactions, even dying from taking it, and you choose to ignore that fact. I'd rather take my chances of getting covid and letting my immune system beat it (especially considering it's over a 99% survival rate for my age group) than to directly inject something that appears to be more dangerous

also see:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fp690cEfiWnL/