I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA

Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18670 times)

yes and whats the ratio of people dying to the vaccine compared to covid gothboy77

good question. there isn't a valid number because they've diagnosed people who died from other causes who have covid at the time or it was found after death and labeling it as a covid death, resulting in misleading numbers.

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9Ci2PZKZg

i know this statement goes against the implicit standards of civil discourse but like.....stfu

right okay so how many people are dying to the vaccine gothboy77

the answer is (0.0018%)

like just say you dont want to take the vaccine because you're anti-vax you dont need to entertain ignorant bullstuff

i know this statement goes against the implicit standards of civil discourse but like.....stfu
Dr. Ngozi Ezike said it, not me. No reason to get angry at me, I'm just linking you to a video where she very clearly states that even if you died of an alternate cause but were still diagnosed with covid they are labeling it as a covid death anyways

you dont need to entertain ignorant bullstuff
sure I do

Dr. Ngozi Ezike said it, not me. No reason to get angry at me, I'm just linking you to a video where she very clearly states that even if you died of an alternate cause but were still diagnosed with covid they are labeling it as a covid death anyways
no, not that post specifically, just stfu

the vaccine may kill me but at least it’ll bring me closer to the end of online classes

I'd rather die trying to fight off a deadly virus than to not try at all and most definitely be killed by said virus

I'd rather die trying to fight off a deadly virus than to not try at all and most definitely be killed by said virus
>99% survival rate

I'm sure you'd be fine, especially considering your age group isn't 60+ with underlying health problems

the vaccine may kill me but at least it’ll bring me closer to the end of online classes
lol. damn, those online classes must be a real pain

its always interesting how when bringing up the 99% survival rate they never bring up the fact that 80% of people get permanent brain, nerve and lung damage from the disease as well.
good question. there isn't a valid number because they've diagnosed people who died from other causes who have covid at the time or it was found after death and labeling it as a covid death, resulting in misleading numbers.

even if you remove all the covid deaths from the total death count compared to an average year, there is still far higher than normal deaths in many states across the usa

google "excess deaths 2020 [your location]" and tell me how there is such a HUGE number of deaths above the average number of deaths.

are you telling me people are just dropping like flies all over the united states for no reason whatsoever when there is by pure coincidence a pandemic?

the numbers are very likely underreported
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 08:10:20 PM by Aide33 »

the prospect of possibly-permanent damage even after 'recovery'... not appealing.

. . . this is the case with every respiratory disease, covid/sars foremost. your immune system and organ tissue are weakened by the virus so your susceptibility to things like pneumonia shoot up. you don't catch covid and your lungs start melting in your body; your ace2s in your heart and lungs are inhibited, your blood pressure is unregulated and your vessels aren't as effective in keeping your body healthy, your CTLs are unable to recognize other viruses due to covid masking itself from them, and your weakened body is infected by a more lethal disease without an avenue to fight it. this argument is handicapped, cut the absurdities and just tell people you're afraid of needles or something instead of spreading bullstuff you pulled from teenageconservative without having the genuine care to read even a wikipedia article

as someone who spends sundays sticking these needles into people's arms, most of them who are accepted are old or poor. if there's a grand plan to put RFID chips into people or weaken the gene pool it's not going so well