Den of Tools Megathread

Author Topic: Den of Tools Megathread  (Read 2488 times)

I took the plunge and got the Bauer deep cut bandsaw. Got three milwaukee blades. Going to test it on a cheap Allied no4 vise.. no one uses these things anyway so going to see if I can cut it in half..

I took the plunge and got the Bauer deep cut bandsaw. Got three milwaukee blades. Going to test it on a cheap Allied no4 vise.. no one uses these things anyway so going to see if I can cut it in half..

Very nice! Keep us posted.

more proof that tool bear is the best bear

Great find! Picked myself up a Ryona power drill set but no pictures as I dropped a dumbbell on my phone 🙄

-Prentice

Does Tool Bear have any recommendations for cheap oxygen tanks? Accidentally forgot my old one in a hotel in El Paso last year...

Great find! Picked myself up a Ryona power drill set but no pictures as I dropped a dumbbell on my phone 🙄

-Prentice
Prentice Roberts would like to speak to you in discord

Prentice Roberts would like to speak to you in discord
Your mother wants to speak with you

Your mother wants to speak with you
Do you want to share your probelms with the class or not

Side note, this has become a monster workhorse workstation.

I’m really chuffed about this build. Proper European style sliding workstation top for added safety and control. All provided by Den of Tools recommendations.

Who else here huffing paint fumes?

Hey guys, taking a little hiatus. Took a shot to the mouth when I was applying my torque with 43 MD Weston Drill (work things 🙄). Currently have a bag of peas over it, swelling has started to reduce. Might be out until late afternoon tomorrow.

EDIT: And if anyone asks, it WAS FROZEN!!! FROZEN PEAS I don't know what kind of person would put a bag of unfrozen peas over their mouth! stop PMing me this crap I know
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:58:19 AM by b00by_GENERATOR »