reputation system to the forums

Poll

do you want a reputation system to the forums

yes
no
dont care lol

Author Topic: reputation system to the forums  (Read 2570 times)

/title

i have no loving idea how SMF's stuff works but there is some mods for a rep system and i think we need it for the problematic people on here

here's the link to one that might work: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=230676.0

i'm posting this because i know badspot will MAYBE do something. i have a poll if you want to vote
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:02:17 PM by P1xel »

i'm posting this because i know badspot will MAYBE do something.
He won't install a forum theme, i doubt he would implement a rep system

rip old blockland forum theme my beloved

there are mods for a rep system it but i dont wanna post the links because it MIGHT break rule 7, google it yourself
I don't know the necessary nerd keywords to find it so can you please just post it nobody here actually gets banned anymore, I want to see my awesome problem user rep

/tilte

i have no loving idea how SMF's stuff works but there is some mods for a rep system and i think we need it for the problematic people on here

there are mods for a rep system it but i dont wanna post the links because it MIGHT break rule 7, google it yourself

i'm posting this because i know badspot will MAYBE do something. i have a poll if you want to vote
You're a loving idiot.

no one posts on here to even require one

wasn't there a browser extension or something weird to add things to the forums
thought somebody made a block feature or similar
probably possible to implement a database lookup and display it below the avatar, just it'd only be seen by people with the extension

wasn't there a browser extension or something weird to add things to the forums
thought somebody made a block feature or similar
probably possible to implement a database lookup and display it below the avatar, just it'd only be seen by people with the extension

hm, good idea but i think you're thinking of a different forum, this forum is too dead for community made extensions.
and there comes the risk with installing an extension from some random guy who uses the same website as you so idk 

it should be like ttt karma
Trigger-happy
Reputable

it should be like ttt karma
Trigger-happy
Reputable
forget yeah

hm, good idea but i think you're thinking of a different forum, this forum is too dead for community made extensions.
and there comes the risk with installing an extension from some random guy who uses the same website as you so idk 
it was definitely this forum