WTF is this playercount?

Author Topic: WTF is this playercount?  (Read 3483 times)

What is this server with over 42k "players" lol?

its obviously organic players from the steam release

its obviously organic players from the steam release

but the 42k are on one server

100+ ping all the way down, classic bl

blockland mobile users

If you're a quirky funnyman you can send bullstuff information to the master server and it will list it as such. You could even flood it with a bunch of fake servers if you wanted

If you have not played the game basically theres a lot of ddos and stuff going on thats why all of the top servers are dead and every other has 400 ping

If you're a quirky funnyman you can send bullstuff information to the master server and it will list it as such. You could even flood it with a bunch of fake servers if you wanted
i think that actually got changed with the steam only update or something. 3 servers under one dtoken/key (?) is the new limit i heard, though unsure how true this information is

roblox ran out of servers theyre using ours now

he had a really good server

i think that actually got changed with the steam only update or something. 3 servers under one dtoken/key (?) is the new limit i heard, though unsure how true this information is
yes, after 13 years badspot finally implemented a limiter to how many servers you can post at once, after the ms kept getting hit over and over when the key leaks were going on
...but of course he still never added a sensible playercount limit

or if you're interested in reviving BL for some reason, make like tons of private servers.
Fill them up to max or near max with this method.

Then have actual servers people can join and play with some decent amounts of players.
and Boom, you've kickstarted BL without having people look at that top stat and go "game ded" and leaving.

real hosts dont need to spoof