Life is good ya

Author Topic: Life is good ya  (Read 1978 times)

I was browsing the forums as I do in the bathroom and decided to make a post

After my move out here life has been much different and much better. I've been in better shape due to eating Lizzys food, she can cook like a chef. Much better than junk food along side us getting out and exercising at the park.
In November my gray brick of a van I drove out here finally crapped out, however we replaced it with a 2020 hyundai accent. I love it almost as much as Lizzy loves her tamagotchis I got her

A lot has happened since I got out here but I don't feel like typing it all out so I mentioned the highlights. How's life everyone?

No life sucks I have no idea what I'm doing and I barely socialize with my friends anymore

congrats bro. happy to hear you're living it good. keep your chin up aye?

No life sucks I have no idea what I'm doing and I barely socialize with my friends anymore

Please stop being me.

And ANOTHER THING. I plan on completely leaving my friends and family for the other side of the country in hopes my quality of life improves and if it doesn’t then forget I guess lll always feel this way

AAAAAND DONT FORGET about the past mistakes I’ve made that potentially forgeted me up long term such as picking the wrong major or starting other life activities late which burdens me with insecurities about my future

And ANOTHER THING. I plan on completely leaving my friends and family for the other side of the country in hopes my quality of life improves and if it doesn’t then forget I guess lll always feel this way
AAAAAND DONT FORGET about the past mistakes I’ve made that potentially forgeted me up long term such as picking the wrong major or starting other life activities late which burdens me with insecurities about my future

It'll start getting better if you actively "give" yourself things to look forward to. Even little things. Whenever you feel despair, just think of something that's in the near future that will make you happy.
And don't cheat yourself by doing it stupidly like "Ah yes I'm looking forward to dying" or something. Look for enjoyable things to look forward to. You have to make it its own habit.

people can't even live off 15 an hour and we got clowns saying we don't deserve it

I was browsing the forums as I do in the bathroom and decided to make a post

After my move out here life has been much different and much better. I've been in better shape due to eating Lizzys food, she can cook like a chef. Much better than junk food along side us getting out and exercising at the park.
In November my gray brick of a van I drove out here finally crapped out, however we replaced it with a 2020 hyundai accent. I love it almost as much as Lizzy loves her tamagotchis I got her

A lot has happened since I got out here but I don't feel like typing it all out so I mentioned the highlights. How's life everyone?
congrats bro. happy to hear you're living it good. keep your chin up aye?
Please stop being me.

it's a solid eh
forget this stuff
It'll start getting better if you actively "give" yourself things to look forward to. Even little things. Whenever you feel despair, just think of something that's in the near future that will make you happy.
And don't cheat yourself by doing it stupidly like "Ah yes I'm looking forward to dying" or something. Look for enjoyable things to look forward to. You have to make it its own habit.
people can't even live off 15 an hour and we got clowns saying we don't deserve it
Gotta agree!

SWALLOW YOUR SOUL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

SWALLOW YOUR SOUL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL
sorry about that last post this hiking trip has me forgeted up

i will enjoy my spring break to the fullest before they can throw me back into that prison cell of a dorm room

most people can.

who was lizzy again? the girl with the wheel chair or something right