Modelbuilding thread | Creative is dead, and off topic is next edition

Author Topic: Modelbuilding thread | Creative is dead, and off topic is next edition  (Read 17088 times)

that paint job is insanely good goddamn

that paint job is insanely good goddamn
Thanks king

For my next project I spend 30 minutes creating a single PE part that are way too small and are slowing driving me insane

Also custom weld lines

I will keep replying to my own thread forget you
its built done except the side skirts and front mud flaps

I have one I need to finish
And now I have an airbrush to paint it with

Just found it I started this thing at least 10 years ago (lol I'm old  :panda: )
......and I used plain super glue  :panda: well it's not that bad
But ffffffff those tiny little track pieces! There's only about 4 left and then all the outer wheels or whatever they are

And yes, apparently I'm still keeping up that stupid typing facade, for whatever reason lol.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 11:51:07 PM by Mardalf »

Not looking forward to painting this just because its so loving massive

just put it through a warzone and itll get the appropriate amount of battle damage

just put it through a warzone and itll get the appropriate amount of battle damage
brb shipping this to tel aviv

Or stick it in the dryer with a small handful of pebbles?

I don't know I've never done this whole thing really, that might be a bad idea.

goes to the creative section

thats a pretty cool rgb keyboard, but i thought this is the modelbuilding thread

oh cool a place to post my warhammer models, behold a Furioso Dreadnought of the Golden Sons chapter! It's the first vehicle I've painted, and tiny lettering is the bane of my existence.

i plan to buy some from japan personally once borders actually open cause shipping anything to australia sucks

pinwash making the custom weld lines and flame cuts pop out (and some other details)
oh cool a place to post my warhammer models, behold a Furioso Dreadnought of the Golden Sons chapter! It's the first vehicle I've painted, and tiny lettering is the bane of my existence.

warhammer is gnarly but please, thin your paints.

Easily took 10+ hours for the paint chipping
but im not done yet