Author Topic: Anyone into modelbuilding/gunpla/miniatures?  (Read 3929 times)

This stuff is fun as forget. Why has no one told me about this? This fuels both my disgusting materialistic lifestyle and the euphoria I get from making arts and crafts.
10/10 would recommend. Heres some stuff I made over the years

actually a 3d print but shhhh

All the stuff im working on atm yes I have a hoarding problem leave me alone
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 09:59:00 AM by espio100 »

Very nice. I do the same thing occasionally. There is a Hasegawa 747 sitting on my desk that's waiting to be finished.

i dont own any shelves to put these things on so i dont personally have any but i like looking at other peoples mini paintings

used to do this a ton, got a bunch of gundams and some military vehicles like the me262 and battleship yamato

used to do this a ton, got a bunch of gundams and some military vehicles like the me262 and battleship yamato
Never build planes or ships but I really want the Tamiya F-14 and the flyhawk Bismarck. Heard theyre super good kits

i bought UNIT-01 and UNIT-02 models just the other day lol. UNIT-02 is supposed to arrive today but 01 will be in a couple of weeks. I also got a 1/72 F-35 (it's the coolest jet ever made i Do Not Care about whether it's bad or not) but I don't yet have the glue or paint so I'll have to do that later

i bought UNIT-01 and UNIT-02 models just the other day lol. UNIT-02 is supposed to arrive today but 01 will be in a couple of weeks. I also got a 1/72 F-35 (it's the coolest jet ever made i Do Not Care about whether it's bad or not) but I don't yet have the glue or paint so I'll have to do that later
Any polystyrene glue works. I personally recommend thin cement by tamiya or mr. hobby' mr. cement S. Also AK RC's paints are objectively the best (if you airbrush)
My unit 1 is a HG but my unit 2 is a RG because im a loving retard and couldnt read lmao.

evangelion loving slaps

F-35 gang

Stop buying toys and graduate

no, this stuff is geeky as forget. i 3d model characters i like instead, and then i add a pusillanimous individual and tits. animate it and make it forget, post it online and make money.

no, this stuff is geeky as forget. i 3d model characters i like instead, and then i add a pusillanimous individual and tits. animate it and make it forget, post it online and make money.
your opinion is wrong but thats pretty based
keep on that grind king

i only have two sd gunpla (a unicorn gundam and a zeta gundam) and i really wish i could buy at least one more kit but the economy of my country is so 🙁 i have to resist the temptation