Modelbuilding thread | Creative is dead, and off topic is next edition

Author Topic: Modelbuilding thread | Creative is dead, and off topic is next edition  (Read 17086 times)

You should totally do this in your free time if you're interested in arts or DIY stuff, or you just need to distract yourself from the void.
If you have any questions or need help, don't be afraid to ask in this thread.

here are some of my completed models:

actually a 3d print but shhhh

All the stuff im working on atm yes I have a hoarding problem leave me alone
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 12:58:11 PM by espio100 »

Very nice. I do the same thing occasionally. There is a Hasegawa 747 sitting on my desk that's waiting to be finished.

i dont own any shelves to put these things on so i dont personally have any but i like looking at other peoples mini paintings

used to do this a ton, got a bunch of gundams and some military vehicles like the me262 and battleship yamato

used to do this a ton, got a bunch of gundams and some military vehicles like the me262 and battleship yamato
Never build planes or ships but I really want the Tamiya F-14 and the flyhawk Bismarck. Heard theyre super good kits

i bought UNIT-01 and UNIT-02 models just the other day lol. UNIT-02 is supposed to arrive today but 01 will be in a couple of weeks. I also got a 1/72 F-35 (it's the coolest jet ever made i Do Not Care about whether it's bad or not) but I don't yet have the glue or paint so I'll have to do that later

i bought UNIT-01 and UNIT-02 models just the other day lol. UNIT-02 is supposed to arrive today but 01 will be in a couple of weeks. I also got a 1/72 F-35 (it's the coolest jet ever made i Do Not Care about whether it's bad or not) but I don't yet have the glue or paint so I'll have to do that later
Any polystyrene glue works. I personally recommend thin cement by tamiya or mr. hobby' mr. cement S. Also AK RC's paints are objectively the best (if you airbrush)
My unit 1 is a HG but my unit 2 is a RG because im a loving handicap and couldnt read lmao.

evangelion loving slaps

F-35 gang

Stop buying toys and graduate

no, this stuff is geeky as forget. i 3d model characters i like instead, and then i add a pusillanimous individual and tits. animate it and make it forget, post it online and make money.

no, this stuff is geeky as forget. i 3d model characters i like instead, and then i add a pusillanimous individual and tits. animate it and make it forget, post it online and make money.
your opinion is wrong but thats pretty based
keep on that grind king

i only have two sd gunpla (a unicorn gundam and a zeta gundam) and i really wish i could buy at least one more kit but the economy of my country is so 🙁 i have to resist the temptation