64 x 1 x 64 brick

Author Topic: 64 x 1 x 64 brick  (Read 1887 times)

Basically it would be a brick that is 64 size but 1 stud like a big piece of paper

put this in a file named brick.blb

BRICK
64 1 160

place it in a folder named Brick_64x64Wall and fill it with a description.txt and server.cs with the appropriate code to use the blb

You can already do this if you arrange a few 1x16 bricks into a 4x64 pattern

my buddy Eric had one of these bricks

if only you could resize bricks

put this in a file named brick.blb

BRICK
64 1 160

place it in a folder named Brick_64x64Wall and fill it with a description.txt and server.cs with the appropriate code to use the blb
Thank you it worked but how do i make it so that you can put it in other bricks like modter

Thank you it worked but how do i make it so that you can put it in other bricks like modter
in the brick data add
isWaterBrick = true;

alternatively, you could get a separate mod that allows planting inside other bricks (hackplant, etc)

alternatively, you could get a separate mod that allows planting inside other bricks (hackplant, etc)

Hackplant does not let you build inside other bricks
I'm pretty sure any mod that does that also breaks saving and loading (i.e. overlapping bricks not being loaded)

Hackplant does not let you build inside other bricks
I'm pretty sure any mod that does that also breaks saving and loading (i.e. overlapping bricks not being loaded)
oh, my mistake, hackplant is for floating bricks. and yeah i would think any mod that does have "overlapping" force planted bricks would have loading problems as you mentioned

in the brick data add
isWaterBrick = true;

Thank you