Tempered Glass - Patched version of Blockland Glass

Author Topic: Tempered Glass - Patched version of Blockland Glass  (Read 5670 times)

This is Tempered Glass(/Tampered Glass/Temporary Glass): A temporary, *unofficial* patched version of Blockland Glass, including a number of fixes for the BLG add-on. Tempered Glass is set up to be automatically overwritten once the official Blockland Glass add-on updates. The following changes are included:

Code: [Select]
+ Incorporated existing fixes from the development branch that had not yet been released.
+ Implemented a workaround for the "Signed out" spam bug and blank mod manager pages, resulting from "Bad parameters" errors.
+ Created a temporary update checker for Tempered Glass. This process will notify you on startup if a new patch of Tempered Glass is available for download. Updates are not automatic. An option to hide these notifications is included when they appear.
+ Glass Live: Friend requests from users you have blocked will now be hidden and automatically declined.
* Glass Live: Added additional protections to Glass Live to prevent "Signed out" spam in the event of any other connection errors.
* Mod Manager: Fixed the "Unable to find object '' attempting to call function 'resize'" console error while searching with the mod manager
* Mod Manager: Fixed "Unable to find function strtrim" console errors while using the mod manager.
* Server-side authentication errors now have "Glass Error:" before them for clarity. (e.g. "Blockland authentication failed." -> "Glass Error: Blockland authentication failed."
* Removed dev/runonce.zip, which contained a second copy of the whole add-on, bloating the add-on's file size.
* Fixed the escape key not working on the Glass Server Preferences window.
* Fixed the color selector window becoming hidden behind the Glass Server Preferences window if you click behind the color selector.

The exact changes in the code can be examined on GitHub here: https://github.com/LakeYS/Blockland-TemperedGlass/compare/v4.3.2...LakeYS:4.3.3-tempered1

Download

This is an unofficial fork of BLG, provided as-is. If you encounter any issues or have questions, the fastest way to reach me will be via Discord: either the BCC Discord or my server.

How is this not getting the attention it deserves???

This is pretty good.

no pix no clix

why you no show pics of this glass?

no pix no clix

go back to the drama board

no pix no clix

who the forget posts pics of nothing but fixed up code, download it and read it yourself

who the forget posts pics of nothing but fixed up code, download it and read it yourself

I came here for tempered glass window bricks

no pix no clix

here you go: (you cant see it because its glass)

I came here for tempered glass window bricks

almost laughed, didn't because what you said wasn't particularly funny.

please don't harvest me mr. Tony I know you're reaching a midlife crCIA at your grand age.

Bump to keep thread alive.

it goes online sometimes but still doesnt go online while ingame for me

Sounds like an issue with BLG's servers. Let me know if this continues to happen.

Keeping alive in case of future fixes.