Anyone else celebrate painniversary's?

Poll

Do you still love being unhappy like an emo teenager

Yes
No

Author Topic: Anyone else celebrate painniversary's?  (Read 5857 times)

Like as in intentionally doing things, going places, eating, thinking, listening, reading, watching or otherwise indulging in activities that remind you of and keep an unpleasant memory fresh in your mind, just because why loving not?

4:20 yay.

Quote of the day:
baby that's called self-harm see a therapist
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 04:02:43 AM by Black and White »

every time i am about to go to sleep i remember an awfully cringe moment of mine and physically lash out
does that count

Like as in intentionally doing things, going places, eating, thinking, listening, reading, watching or otherwise indulging in activities that remind you of and keep an unpleasant memory fresh in your mind, just because why loving not?
see a therapist

i would have a painniversary every day so no thanks

I guess so, still better that physical self-harm.

i don't need to do anything to remember an unpleasant memory, i just remember it
maybe i become tempted to read darker disturbing stories off the net

i don't need to do anything to remember an unpleasant memory, i just remember it
maybe i become tempted to read darker disturbing stories off the net

same

handful of places i'll never go again because its been indirectly ruined with an experience I had with someone.

If you're intentionally doing things to dredge up unpleasant memories, that's definitely a form of self-harm. Please see a therapist or if it's too expensive, talk to a friend or family member.

no it's ok I've learned to live with it, I mean seriously at my age if you haven't got over "it" your not going to. especially if like me you've tried therapy and meds and talking to family, friends and their dog.

really was just wondering who else had the same thought patterns as me.

:( do u need a hug?

depends how good are the hugs? actually nevermind the hug quality doesn't matter, yes I need hugs desperately or I will expire.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:31:03 PM by Black and White »

Expire.

To late I have been filled with enough energy for the next 25 years mwahahaha.

most often i'll find myself in a decent- or even great- mood, and then i'll put on songs that i know will make me upset and then i... get upset lol. i think it's because i've felt so awful for my entire life that putting myself back into an "easy" and familiar emotion is somehow comforting in a way. like it's safer to feel because i can understand it and there's no risk of losing it because i'm already at my worst