what does skip mean

Author Topic: what does skip mean  (Read 2163 times)

it seems to be a sign of disrespect? i don't get it. someone explain please. this is in drama section because it's a relevant part of blf drama culture.

It started with fuzztoast repeatedly saying skip for no reason on some threads like almost 2 years ago, then it basically became a meme for every time they said anything on a thread

i would say it's kinda getting annoying now but eh, things have been pretty boring ever since badspot decided to disable steam registration on the forums

things have been pretty boring ever since badspot decided to disable steam registration on the forums
Badspot didn't voluntarily disable registrations, something changed on Steam's end that he just never bothered to update

things have been pretty boring ever since badspot decided to disable steam registration on the forums
Badspot didn't voluntarily disable registrations, something changed on Steam's end that he just never bothered to update
wait so is this why the forums have been so empty for the last couple of years?

wait so is this why the forums have been so empty for the last couple of years?
It's why there haven't been alts new members, they can register, but they can't link their Steam account to be able to post

It's why there haven't been alts new members, they can register, but they can't link their Steam account to be able to post
hold on so this means new members are completely unable to post??

hold on so this means new members are completely unable to post??
yup, it's gonna stay like that unless badspot decides to do something about it (which is pretty unlikely in my opinion, i don't think he will ever bother)

Badspot hasn't been on since April, we've now entered a state of anarchy

isn't saying skip an admission to breaking rule one of drama? 🤔

isn't saying skip an admission to breaking rule one of drama? 🤔

no?

It started with fuzztoast repeatedly saying skip for no reason on some threads like almost 2 years ago
it wasn't for no reason, it was in forum game threads where he didn't wanna respond to the previous post lol