Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606885 times)

Whos in the whitehouse?

Who just quoted something a person said 2 years go?

baa boo cake's Maze

Me connected.
baa boo cake: hi
Me: Hi
Me spawned.
baa boo cake: can u solve the mase
Me: Well, I can try
baa boo cake: ok
baa boo cake: i giv yuo free admin if you get throuhg
Me: Ummm ok?

10 minutes later.

Me: Yay I did it
baa boo cake: YOU loving friend YOU FEEL FOR IT MWAHAHAHA

The server has dropped connection.
You were banned for -1 minutes by baa boo cake.
Reason: ASS WIPE
Your fault for actually thinking a person with a name or the intelligence of a newborn giving you admin

Your fault for actually thinking a person with a name or the intelligence of a newborn giving you admin
lol. I actually did the maze for fun.

Spongecake's Epic TDM

Welcome to Blockland, Blaze0.
When I saw that I was regretting coming, but I couldn't just leave and look like a douche.
I spawn and the map is just a bunch of red 4x4 cubes all over the slate. What's worse is that the "team deathmatch" is a regular deathmatch with a bunch of chaotic idiots saying IM ON UR TEEM, DUN SHOOT. I then say "this server is really out of order" and I'm banned with "UR FAC IS OUT OB ORDR"

I joined a server, I was on the server for approximatly 5 seconds until I got banned permanatly.

Reason: random ppl

Recently, I was building at a freebuild server, and all of a sudden, I get banned for one minute with the reason of "being a noob is not good pls come back in 1 min"

permanently banend from blurs server "YOU BAN ME I BAN YOU friend"
(did i mention i banned him for 10 minutes)

permanently banend from blurs server "YOU BAN ME I BAN YOU friend"
(did i mention i banned him for 10 minutes)
How did you get banend?

Oh look, Cyber figured out how to make circles with text.

Banned from gravity cats place for staining his name. I made my name gravity kitten xD

So i was at some pirate rp. None of it was historically accurate. I went on saying everything that wasnt right, and i got banned