Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602164 times)

I was on this Freebuild server with free admin. There was this spammy guy asking waht is the password. After he gets admin, he keeps being spammy. I ban him. About 2 mins later he comes back. Reban. Then this girl says "Dont ban my cousin" or something. Then perm for me.

I was hosting a Kitchen CTF. A guy shows up. He keeps telling me not to shoot him even though there was no one else. Later he tells me to host a jail RPG. After i say no, he says he is going to leave. BE\efore he did, i told him to wait. I perma banned him to get the Oooo what does This button do achievement :D

It would be best to ask the host if you could ban him first.
Also, why the forget were yOu on a free admin server?

Well the host was afk. The other super admins were afk. And there were no other servers so i just pikced this one.

I never thought I'd be banned for being a dog on a Family RP...

I meant that I was in the 1000s and diden't excactly have the ID of 1000.

PS: lethalspartan79 has the ID of 1000.
Next time, say you are in 6000's. Saying you are a 1000 menas your ID in the in 1000's, not the thousands.

I got banned by Suburb for saying that RP core was better than cityrp. Permaban. Idiots....

Somebody on the "killer20's join FREE ADMIN" got admin, changed the map, and banned some people for absolutely NO reason. They also banned me.

Somebody on the "killer20's join FREE ADMIN" got admin, changed the map, and banned some people for absolutely NO reason. They also banned me.
It would be best to ask the host if you could ban him first.
Also, why the forget were yOu on a free admin server?

I once joined a Mars RP, there were some 7 year old admins that wanted attention, so they said: "We'll hire our clan to kill all of you irl!!!" When I asked why, one of them said "your name is gay, yosher". Then they banned me with the reason "Yosher Gay".

I was on Icyking's family RP yesterday, and I was just messing around with events when he yelled: "OMG YOSHER U NOOB U TOOK OWNERSHIP OF EVERYTHING!!!! U DELETED MY ROOM TOO U NOOB!!!"
The thing is, I didn't do ANYTHING. Then I said: "what the hell are you talking about? I've been sitting on this hill messing around with events the whole time." Then he held a banhammer and banned me with it. Reason: nooooob
Then I messaged him on IRC, saying: "DUDE! I REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He replied with "stfu"
Then I said: "Wow...you're too dumb for words."
Then I could suddenly guess what his age was. Why? Because he replied with this: "well yeah ur mom lifes in idiot world and so do u becouse youre mom is stoopid"
 :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Then I could suddenly guess what his age was.

A not so smart but can type. 5 year old. And his parents bought him blockland because he kept begging and said he would run away if he didn't get blockland.

Worst ban i ever got: I was in an family rp and someone told me to follow him (was not admin) when my building was 50% finished. I followed him and when i walked out of his building. I saw the admin hit the top of my building with a hammer. And then he destructo wanded my main baseplate thus destroying my half finished building. Then i got banned for an day for the reason: Building pointless spam. I even did contact him on irc telling about the ban. I made an valid point that my building was half finished. He said: stfu u gay nub. ban rised t 3 dys. And i was banned for 3 days. For an irc talker he uses bad spelling.

On one server a guy named gy something Got me banned becouse i hit him once and he called me a lier when i said i hit him when i hit everyone 1 time

ti got baned for asking for weps on a DM!

I got banned by Suburb for saying that RP core was better than cityrp. Permaban. Idiots....
I don't blame them. Why would you go into a server only to complain about their usage of a mod? That would be like me going into a server running Gamemode_zombies and espousing how much better I think ZAPT is. It'd be totally within reason to ban me for that.

That would be like me going into a server running Gamemode_zombies and espousing how much better I think ZAPT is. It'd be totally within reason to ban me for that.

I do the exact opposite, though I don't stay long when I find out they're using ZAPT. I leave on my own, not banned.