Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602074 times)

Who cares.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

but anyway, I remember once I was playing on mac5's DM. (I've had troubles with this person before, but he was the only one that had a some what decent DM up). mac5 will believe anything a user says, so I am playing like normal and I kill someone, and then the person I killed starts implying that I was a spawn killer, and mac5 doesn't even ask for any valid proof but instead he instantly bans me from the server for spawn killing
perma

BlockDudes and idiot. Hes just another one of them morons who think that just because they have admin their better than everyone on the server. I think we should post his ID and everyone perma ban him. Give him a taste of his own shyt! >=)
Do it, hes a whore anyways.

Ive been banned for aimbotting. I was on Alexx's server and there were 2 people I targeted, Tiel, and Burnned Toast. It was a fort wars with jets so durning the flying battles i wouldn't aim right at them like an idiot and I would lead them. After doing this for like 10 mins and wrecking they both started crying HAXX so I was permabanned for Aimbot. Best complimentt I've ever gotten. :cookieMonster:

Ive been banned for aimbotting. I was on Alexx's server and there were 2 people I targeted, Tiel, and Burnned Toast. It was a fort wars with jets so durning the flying battles i wouldn't aim right at them like an idiot and I would lead them. After doing this for like 10 mins and wrecking they both started crying HAXX so I was permabanned for Aimbot. Best complimentt I've ever gotten. :cookieMonster:
It happens. I expect this will happen more now the Aimbot addon was released for a few seconds...

You should be aware just about everyone on the forum hates the aimbot.

Who cares.

Use was banned for this post

You realize he was just stating what the title of the loving topic says right? Ban deserved.

You should be aware just about everyone on the forum hates the aimbot.

The aimbot drives me crazy so...

I joined thison this server. I forgot the name.
I spawned and was building... Then an admin shot me. So i shot them back. (It was a TDM By the way and i got banned.
Reason: "OmG U NOOB. STp KiliinG!!"

Thats the exact same way as i remember it :S
but it all worked out in the end when the host unbanned all the people that complained about him banning them for no reason!

So why did you go back?

What Aimbot?

Instantly snaps your sight to the nearest enemy when you shoot, it's really annoying.

It also doesn't exist.

Doublepost: And even if it did snap to your nearest enemy, you'd miss unless using a raycasting weapon, which are stupid weapons anyways.

It also doesn't exist.
It does, I saw a YouTube video on it.

Once I went to Pilot1's Office Rpg. He was taking off from what my server was. He used the default "Building 6", and he let people build houses away from the building. He also had a license on his car. (Cough: My idea. :Cough.) When I came on, there was a spammed house, so I asked him delete it. After that, I got banned
Reason: Since when are you the host?

Doublepost: And even if it did snap to your nearest enemy, you'd miss unless using a raycasting weapon, which are stupid weapons anyways.
Rapidfire weps that auto-aim perfectly? Don't act all confident.