Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602052 times)

I went to Zulous's Minecraft RP. I spawned. I placed a 1x1 brick to look through his weapons like most people do when they join a server. Perma'd; Reason: Spam.

I went to Zulous's Minecraft RP. I spawned. I placed a 1x1 brick to look through his weapons like most people do when they join a server. Perma'd; Reason: Spam.
I thought that when you join a RP you go there with the intentions of RPing, not spawning random bricks to look at somebody's weapon selection?

I once got banned for saying: Umad?

The host thought i was using Aim-bot on him :c.

2000th reply get
I thought that when you join a RP you go there with the intentions of RPing, not spawning random bricks to look at somebody's weapon selection?
People go to troll all too often.

2000th reply getPeople go to troll all too often.
Woot 2000!
I still remember that locked topic about trolling Family RPs.

Good aiming apparently means Aimbot

I Was at gravity cats server and then kalphiter bans me for "Aimbot"

What was the ban for? I Used M249 and shot an enemy jeep at close range, Obviously i was going to hit, Then i was banned for an hour.

Best compliment i ever got in my time on Blockland,

I have one.

I joined 'Eski's Server' while I was loading I asked Eski what kind of server it was and he said "the best kind" I said okay then a few seconds  later he bans me forever for the reason "Stinkybut"

Lol.

I once got banned by the handicap Ben10/pi for disagreement.
and then before for being stupid.

I just got banned from a noobs server bl id 27540
Name KittyKat , Basicly she asked me to build a house i did that, She didn't say where
So i built it alittle away from the other builds and shes says "BlockCop you can't build there"
so i just cleared my build and grabed a ski and went skiing instead, but i acciently got in the way of the hosts[KittyKat] ski and she fliped over, After that i got banned reason "i hate you yu dum, forget ya :)". Sounds very childish eh?

reply with imput?

I just got banned from a noobs server bl id 27540
Name KittyKat , Basicly she asked me to build a house i did that, She didn't say where
So i built it alittle away from the other builds and shes says "BlockCop you can't build there"
so i just cleared my build and grabed a ski and went skiing instead, but i acciently got in the way of the hosts[KittyKat] ski and she fliped over, After that i got banned reason "i hate you yu dum, forget ya :)". Sounds very childish eh?

reply with imput?

I hate nubs like that.

"...hate you yu dum, fu..."

Wth? She spelt 'You' and then she said 'Yu'. Idiotic and childish. Here comes another 5 year-old forgeter who likes to get laughs out of Blockland.

Well, even though we all have our happy moments, all these guys get their laughs from people getting banned, kicked, hacked, pushed into lava and such.

"i hate you yu dum, forget ya :)". Sounds very childish eh?

reply with imput?

She is a slut who failed highschool and have 2 children by accident. forget you,KittyKat

She is a slut who failed highschool and have 2 children by accident. forget you,KittyKat
IKR?

ITT:butthurt idiots who think they're always right.

I was moderating a Jail RP, and I kicked some guy who was freekilling. Well, another admin or super-admin (can't remember) banned me for 15 minutes. Reason - "Excessive kicks."

The only people I kicked were people I saw freekilling, and it's a kick, not a ban.