Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602100 times)

I was on a Family RP, and started building a house. When I was finished, some 5-year old SA came into my house and yelled "FBI FBI DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN TEH AIR" So I said: "I don't have weapons, and you don't have a reason to randomly enter my house." He shot me with his gun, and permabanned me with the reason: "I SHOT U NOW UR DEAD"

137 pages. Win.
I've been kicked for "HUT UP NOOB!" before.
I hadn't even spawned yet, and this other guy was spamming the chat.

This is stupid. I was on a server (long time ago, I forgot) it was a TDM, and a badmin came up to me, and shot me, and then 3 seconds later I got perma banned.

Reason: YU DED BITCHW

Just happened:

Decided to join an old friend's server.

He kept calling me she, so I finally pointed out that i'm not a she.

Next thing I know, he "defriends" me and bans me with the reason of:

Go kiss your Own Ass

Once, I went on a server, (forgot who was hosting, long, long time ago,) He was spamming roblox characters everywhere and all he said was, "lisen noob! I'm building an awsome Oby! Robloxs Rules!" (With all of those spelling mistakes,) I replied to that, "Yeah, well, in my opinion, Roblox sucks."
Everyone else agreed and the host proceeded to ban everyone permanently Reason: "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION ROBLOX RPCKS!"

Including me.

Just happened:

Decided to join an old friend's server.

He kept calling me she, so I finally pointed out that i'm not a she.

Next thing I know, he "defriends" me and bans me with the reason of:

Go kiss your Own Ass
Doesn't seem like a very good friend if he did that so quickly. :o

I was bored one day so i looked for some good servers, I found a fortwars server, Forgot the name of the host. I joined, Builded a base and started fighting. Then i used a sniper rifle and i killed some people like 20. Next thing i know, I was banned forever for the reason "Aimbot" I laughed my ass off.

In Badspot's Block Part, Ehpialtes banned me for 1 hour... reason: "No Preaching"

I'm just doing my religion's job.

i was there on person made meh first build il post on topic later

forget you Sensei.

Good lord, another one of the millions of "ZOMFG AMIRCA IZ RLY RATERDED N THERE FAT N STUPED N OBAME S A TERRIST" people. *sigh* Oh well, at least I can ban you from all the servers I'm admin on. Thanks! forgettard.
lets make sure he can read it forgettard.
muted for joy?
Well i was on aI game and thCIA what happened.
Host:"when i run a game idelte spam dn a their liek "MEH BASPLAYTE"
Guy:lol
Host":(says somthing like last time)
Me:lol
Guy:shut the **** up berfie!
Host:barfie
i was muted and why did i pick a such bad name?!

I can remember once I went to a freebuild server.
It was fine for a few minutes, then the host decided to turn 5.

He'd deleted everyone's builds and said;
"WHO SAYS U CAN BUILD ON THIS SERVER"
After about a few minutes arguing, I got banned.

Now I don't go to freebuilds anymore, really.

I can remember once I went to a freebuild server.
It was fine for a few minutes, then the host decided to turn 5.

He'd deleted everyone's builds and said;
"WHO SAYS U CAN BUILD ON THIS SERVER"
After about a few minutes arguing, I got banned.

Now I don't go to freebuilds anymore, really.
Holy what.
"NO BUILDING THIS IS ONLY A FREEBUILD"
People need to stop this nonsense. 
Don't name the server a freebuild if it isn't a freebuild.
I try to not do that sort of stuff when hosting my freebuild. 

Holy what.
"NO BUILDING THIS IS ONLY A FREEBUILD"
People need to stop this nonsense. 
Don't name the server a freebuild if it isn't a freebuild.
I try to not do that sort of stuff when hosting my freebuild. 

Forgot to add, he had at least another admin on the server. They both turned to douchebags.

well cool I have a admin on my server named LeDoucheBag =P

One day i joined a simple Trench TDM. (2 weeks ago) And i got on a 5 kill streak then got kicked. Re-joined and asked what is about then got perma banned by some friend. The reason was "IDOT"

Once, I went on a server, (forgot who was hosting, long, long time ago,) He was spamming roblox characters everywhere and all he said was, "lisen noob! I'm building an awsome Oby! Robloxs Rules!" (With all of those spelling mistakes,) I replied to that, "Yeah, well, in my opinion, Roblox sucks."
Everyone else agreed and the host proceeded to ban everyone permanently Reason: "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION ROBLOX RPCKS!"

Including me.
Supporting the imaginery war: B-b-ban. Though the host is an idiot.
Uhh... my worst ban. I went to this server that I was invited to, then some idiot started raging saying HUR U NUB U GT ME BANED and other stuff. Never heard of him before. I got perma-banned for the reason Revenge. I later learned he had made a brick in GCats server before the minigame so he had unlimited health and jets. He got permanbanned. It was a year ago.