Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602051 times)

Supporting the imaginery war: B-b-ban. Though the host is an idiot.
Uhh... my worst ban. I went to this server that I was invited to, then some idiot started raging saying HUR U NUB U GT ME BANED and other stuff. Never heard of him before. I got perma-banned for the reason Revenge. I later learned he had made a brick in GCats server before the minigame so he had unlimited health and jets. He got permanbanned. It was a year ago.
Someone holds quite a grudge.

One time, I joined Xang's Rooftop rockets TDM.
The second I joined, he muted me before I even said anything.
His reason was "because I can".

I dont recommend going to Hydralisk's TDM. This guy called me a cigarette for not knowing something thats not even blatantly obvious. I told him there was know way anyone in the server could have known that. 5 seconds later, he bans me for the reason " lol go rp you noob lol".

"The House of Fail!"

Ok so this was about a few months ago, I was hosting a city RP server and forgot a CityRPG mod, about 15 people kept crying because there was no mod. I banned all of them cause they kept spamming "You Suck! theres no mod!"

Pretty soon we continued the house building and someone made a house with a continueing Roof like a tower. I told him the house wasn't all to Great and needed some work and he told me to "shut the hell up and go away" i banned him for about 3 hours. soon i wanded the house and ended the server. when i went to his Server and i was the first one there i was banned for the reason: "jerk" then the server closed and i didn't see him ever since

I dont Wish for any name or ID cause i do not care nor bother to permaban him.

End O' Story.
do not criticize this person for that most of you doing it whould ban someone who told him to shut the hell up... but i whouldnt of gone to his server.

I can remember once I went to a freebuild server.
It was fine for a few minutes, then the host decided to turn 5.

He'd deleted everyone's builds and said;
"WHO SAYS U CAN BUILD ON THIS SERVER"
After about a few minutes arguing, I got banned.

Now I don't go to freebuilds anymore, really.
Dumbass forgetshirt ruined the potentiel in your blockland gameplay

Inb4Sarcasm
how can you inb4sarcasm after i sarcasm'd

that isnt how inb4 works

how can you inb4sarcasm after i sarcasm'd

that isnt how inb4 works
don't question him, friend.

By left clicking I found you could push people in a death run.  So taking advantage of it I push the guy into the trap.  Then he talks in all caps yelling "WTF MAN".  Someone else pushes me so I push them into another trap.  They yell and cry to the admin to ban me.  Then Im banned. Reason: "Donnt pus poepless"  Why would the player be able to push people if it was against the rules.  Just use a different player type.

Today I got banned for the reason "MAN"

i got banned from moby1997's trench wars because i said he can only get kills by using jets

he banned me for 1 minute
"I dubt you will ever have a life."

im not even mad about it lol