Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601992 times)

Ephi is a richardhead. Luckily I can say all I want about him here as I use a different name on IRC than my forum account.

A long time ago I was on a server I PRESUMED to be the great Icygamma's, however, little did I know, at first, that the host was the faker, lcygamma. Once I had found out, I attempted to convince the users that he was fake, and then right when I was on the verge of showing him the truth, an admin banned me for -1 minutes with reason: "no u nub he rl icygama s0 u shup pup n gtfo"

just got banned AGAIN
i joined a WIP death race by nobel_six
and he said "want admin?"
i said sure
then BANNED
reason: there
-_-
You were acting like a complete idiot killing other players before the race even started and it clearly stated. Do not kill other players before the race begins. And so I banned you with some humor.

A long time ago I was on a server I PRESUMED to be the great Icygamma's, however, little did I know, at first, that the host was the faker, lcygamma. Once I had found out, I attempted to convince the users that he was fake, and then right when I was on the verge of showing him the truth, an admin banned me for -1 minutes with reason: "no u nub he rl icygama s0 u shup pup n gtfo"
Similar to the time I joined a server and one of the Super Admins was named Gravity_ Cat. I noticed right away, pointed it out, he started denying it in all-caps, then banned me. Reason: "NO IM THE REAL 1"

Classic. :cookieMonster:

I was on a Mini Empire RP. We were in the 1970's and had a space race running. He got the first rocket in space, I got the first station. Then I proceeded to build up a (reaaaaally) blocky moon and declared my victory. The other guy was admin at that time, kicked me and destructo wanded my build. I rejoin, the host was back and explained everything in a Miles Edgeworth-like (<3) manner. We resolved everything later by the host declaring I won, the other guy was de-admin'd and I was admin'd for keeping my cool and being trustworthy. I later run a vote whether they object to "nuking" (in RP) his station he put up after mine and nobody really objected, so I destructo wanded it.
This was the story of a stupid kick, resolving and revenge at the same time. No stuff, all happend at Bicky's Mini-Empires.

I banned you for a good reason, no swearing in my server

EDIT: i am a nine year old going on ten
BWAHAHAHAHAH

cry more :)

you're so predictable, having to run to the forums and make a post all about it.
Ephialtes is so Epic.

My friend WMC was Banned permanatly By Heedicalking Reason cigarettego, BUT Heedicalking banned him for a reason we were on gravitys Filming about it and were gonna post it but When He built the base on one of Gravitys Map's He made Spam walls So D3ATHCAT Told him to remove it or He would tell Gravity, We thought he was Just a Moron so we ignored him Then he said Goodbye, and left.
About 10 minutes Later Some says, "Hey WMC There is a picture of your spam on the forum", Of course my Response is, stuffforgetno, HE says "oh god", Well Heed Comes in and ask's If anyone need's a Banning, WMC says "Nope!" and leaves the server and Clears his bricks, When Heed asked the Question I said I do Im a bad boy, I am A little Freaked out that he didn't Pay attention (:() But yeah thats one of my ban stories Im usually Not banned from Many server Besides Drunk Russians (obviously) And a Few others I dont get in that Much Trouble for Stuff Cause I feel Horrible when I get banned, But I DO NOT feel Bad when I ban someone, I Think that they Deserve it and Have been Trolling/Being a Dipstuff on my server, And that is My Whole Story, Continue to Discuss:

This one didn't happen to me, but goddamn it was some crap, I had an admin known as Vaporeon, he's dead to me now, though :3

[Someone] Spawned
Vaporeon: Hey, don't be a human
([Someone] remains mute)
Vaporeon Permanently Banned [Someone], Reason: being a handicap

This is an approximation, this was on my server a long time ago, but this happened a lot. Long story short, Vaporeon acted like a seven year-old because I was friends with someone that he had a fight with, and I still laugh about it to this day.

I was at a freebuild server with a badmin acting like a zombie. some jackass told him to ban everyone.
heres the ban reason:

WHOCARES99 TOLD THEM TO BAN YOU
LOL

That isn't even a reason, that's a way of saying "I'm a dumbass and I'm gonna forget you up!"

I was on a Mini Empire RP. We were in the 1970's and had a space race running. He got the first rocket in space, I got the first station. Then I proceeded to build up a (reaaaaally) blocky moon and declared my victory. The other guy was admin at that time, kicked me and destructo wanded my build. I rejoin, the host was back and explained everything in a Miles Edgeworth-like (<3) manner. We resolved everything later by the host declaring I won, the other guy was de-admin'd and I was admin'd for keeping my cool and being trustworthy. I later run a vote whether they object to "nuking" (in RP) his station he put up after mine and nobody really objected, so I destructo wanded it.
This was the story of a stupid kick, resolving and revenge at the same time. No stuff, all happend at Bicky's Mini-Empires.
Sounds great, really.

This actually makes me want to join if the administration is normal like this.