Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601988 times)

me and my brother were on a "weapon shop rp" server(only other players on it) and we built weapon shops and stuff.

the host was shooting ion cannon blasts at my brother's weapon shop he made and laughed in chat.

i said "why did you do that?"

i got banned for the reason "omg u are sooooo annoying".

then my brother shot a rocket at the host's shop and he was banned for the reason "no shooting shop!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what a hypocrite. the host's name was "master of games 97". fortunately he unbanned us later on and we're kinda friends now :)

so that makes up for it, but it was still a pretty stupid ban

me and my brother were on a "weapon shop rp" server(only other players on it) and we built weapon shops and stuff.

the host was shooting ion cannon blasts at my brother's weapon shop he made and laughed in chat.

then my brother shot a rocket at the host's shop and he was banned for the reason "no shooting shop!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what a hypocrite. the host's name was "master of games 97". fortunately he unbanned us later on and we're kinda friends now :)

How do you know that happened if you were banned.

Something called "Telling someone about what happened?"
huur

It's generally assumed that siblings of a young age live together.

Didnt see the brother part.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173817.0

I was once banned for not saying, "Hi" when the server said, "Hi there!"

young age?

we don't live together either, he told me through irc

Whilst the host was AFK, I made an SV Vote saying "Is Aesch Gay?" and he came back and went on a banning spree of a few admins including me.

"ok i will shut down bl for ever if you keep saying stuff"

welp

gonna go get my rope

and no it's not because i think he's serious, it's because of the fact that there are people as stupid as him in this world.

Apparently, if you say "/sad puppy" in Pecon7's Boss Battles server, you get kicked for failing to guess the admin password.

WTF LOL

Apparently, if you say "/sad puppy" in Pecon7's Boss Battles server, you get kicked for failing to guess the admin password.

WTF LOL
that's all of blockland

Can't think of any recent ban reasons, but a lot of these are stupid.
Insanely stupid.

Actually, you can type /sad anything and it'll still work.