Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601851 times)

Banned for over using my best class on lolmaster's TF2 TDM. I'll admit I did somewhat abuse it but a ban wasn't needed
It's like telling a helicopter pilot to drive a tank.

LolMaster is a moron.

It's like telling LolMaster to do something besides being a moron.

No, "she" banned me because I laughed at "her" server. "im lovey's lovey time server" or something like that.
Wait do you know who asked you? Is it someone who thinks she's hot and shows off? I KNOW HER :o she's a bit of a douche.

Ban of the sentry.
Ok, I have had a fair bit of bans,
I luv em and their reasons,
One was, "Bitch ass muter forgetersss!" (Exactly spelt likes that) I forget who and where it happend but,
It was since I kept killing him in a TDM, I was just running up behind him and stabbing him in the back.
Thank you for you time,
Another one was on a 2012 party:
I was in 2012 before them since I live in New Zealand, so Americans are 1 day behind me.
I was like, 'Lol I am already in 2012, too late :D'
then, a bitch ass admin comes up and says. Nub.
Then, Banned: -1 Reason: "2011 Rocks! Bitch, come back to 2011!"
Please enjoy my cookies and pictures:

==========================================================================

First server I join I get permabanned for my ID.

First server I join I get permabanned for my ID.

That server most likely wasn't worth joining then anyways, anyone who treats people bad because they have a high ID have the brain of a mentally handicapped duck with head bleedings.

That server most likely wasn't worth joining then anyways, anyone who treats people bad because they have a high ID have the brain of a mentally handicapped duck with head bleedings.

And end up getting destroyed in 9th grade

Wow. The funniest ban I've ever seen was something like "go suk a dic bitch" Pathetic spelling. And I was randomly muted several tmes by Emo Freak. Lame or what?

I once got banned for trying to bring this topic alive again.

I used to get banned on servers with snipers that went through walls. It's like, I can see your gun poking through the wall, so I know you're behind it.

Banned/votekicked from Owl's Trench TDM by gpg5 because i kept killing him. He was trying to RPG (becoming a prisoner) many times and i kept telling him "It's a TDM not a RPG" Then at one point, he gets mad and starts votekicking people that kill him. Yet a few people (including me) kept killing him. 2 votekicks he did succeeded, one was Supermarioguy and me.

Not to forgot some idiot earlier got all mad at me because he think i was using aimbot (Since i am very good with the Shotgun and Sniper Rifle) Although he did ragequit at some point.

K this was a long time ago but here it is:
Well when I got blockland and on the second week I join a fortwars server for my first time.
But the host was a complete forgeter he spammed the mini nuke, this was in the kitchen map he went to the top and spammed it so I got the mini nuke (because he was spawn killing) and I went up there and spawn killed him and a few mins later I got ban and he kept spamming the mini nuke here is the reason: STOP IT forgetER NOOB ASS. He was such a 5 yr old.

I have one, but by stupid, I mean funny, not handicapped.

This happened during my first days as a Blockhead. I was at a server of some sort. I saw an admin-only bar. Then I found out that the host uploaded Justin Bieber's Baby as music for some reason. Spammed music bricks behind the bar. Got caught, banned.

Reason: QUIT BEIN A DOUCH BAG cigaretteOT

One time I was still loading and eksi banned me for this "thanks for playing"