Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601866 times)

I'm good at using solger and denoman too.

But in all seriousness, not getting the right to overuse a class is a good urle so you were banned for a reason. His server, his rules. This actually isn't an abusive rule.
It's was still idiotic. I don't think it was even posted on a rule board or something.

It's was still idiotic. I don't think it was even posted on a rule board or something.

Doesn't matter. He warned you not to do it and you still did, then you're just asking for it.

Doesn't matter. He warned you not to do it and you still did, then you're just asking for it.
Well excuse me for playing a game.

Banned for over using my best class on lolmaster's TF2 TDM. I'll admit I did somewhat abuse it but a ban wasn't needed

Why would he ban you just bcz you picked scout? He is insane who gives a stuff if you pick a good class what a dumbass who ban you. He is a n00b.  :panda:

Why would he ban you just bcz you picked scout? He is insane who gives a stuff if you pick a good class what a dumbass who ban you. He is a n00b.  :panda:

He clearly stated a rule that you may not overuse a class. Skyra broke that rule and therefore got banned. It's obvious.

I have 3 stupid bans. 1. This server has dropped connection. You have been ban for 1 min. Reason:coke PWns Pepsi. Yes my name back then was Pepsi n pizza. 2. Ban form some stupid mini game and made by elias this idiot makes minis and bans us if we don't join them! and he ban me for not joining. 3. ELIAS again he said if he could change map and i was admin and I didn't want to change map and i said "no" and he ban me for like a day I think.  But i was un-ban by host.
I got banned for #2 too D:

I got muted for 600 seconds for saying,'Gravity Cat not amused' in a server of his. He didn't mind because he said it was just a joke, anyhow. :3

Guys, just be aware what servers you join. If you end up in a nooby host's server, leave straight away.

Guys, just be aware what servers you join. If you end up in a nooby host's server, leave straight away.
I try to, but I often end up wanting to change stuff.
Like you get that feeling when you join, and everything is messed up and you wanna fix it?
Happens to me all the time, which got me banned from 2 or 3 servers.

I try to, but I often end up wanting to change stuff.
Like you get that feeling when you join, and everything is messed up and you wanna fix it?
Happens to me all the time, which got me banned from 2 or 3 servers.
Dammit, doublepost.
The bans were kinda rare, but other than that, I often have to catch myself, it's not easy.

Another idiotic ban.

=Kaleb='s ID is 31626 if anyone cares.
(The ban was perma. I would've taken a full picture, but I was stupid and closed it out)

Another idiotic ban.

=Kaleb='s ID is 31626 if anyone cares.
(The ban was perma. I would've taken a full picture, but I was stupid and closed it out)
What did you actually do?

What did you actually do?
He kept clearing my bricks and kicking me. When I said he was an idiot for those reasons, he banned me.