Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601912 times)

I had a stupid ban once :
When i came across a server called "creepbear roleplay" (or bear roleplay) i only saw 2 people and they where admins.
I got out my spray can and painted them
then i got a ban for the server for id say... 1 hour saying : " banned noob"

When I just joined, because I had no idea what a "freebuild" was, I went on one and started looking around. After a little bit, someone came chasing at me brandishing a red hammer. I had no idea what it was, so I kept flying around until he cornered me in the upside-down house. I was then struck with the hammer and banned for no apparent reason.

I had a stupid ban once :
When i came across a server called "creepbear roleplay" (or bear roleplay) i only saw 2 people and they where admins.
I got out my spray can and painted them
then i got a ban for the server for id say... 1 hour saying : " banned noob"

It wasn't a stupid ban

Ephi is a richardhead. Luckily I can say all I want about him here as I use a different name on IRC than my forum account.
He can see your IP, you know.

I was banned from Bushido's server for saying I'd post here if I got banned from his server

When I just joined, because I had no idea what a "freebuild" was, I went on one and started looking around. After a little bit, someone came chasing at me brandishing a red hammer. I had no idea what it was, so I kept flying around until he cornered me in the upside-down house. I was then struck with the hammer and banned for no apparent reason.
that was probably a banhammer.
Still no bans though.

One time I joined a freebuild server. When I spawned, I was forced into a default minigame. Someone killed me so I killed them back, and got banned for a reason similar to:
"NO FREEKILLIN MOTHER FUKER"

Gotta bump this to add this. Tylerman got pissed I pointed out he was gonna ban someone for stealing a pixelated avatar over the internet on a lego game and banned me. I wasn't even complaining lol.

also yes i bumped this. the thread is for minor kicks or bans.

today i joined a server named i like waffles' war!!!!!!!!!!!! (exclamation points are first clue) then i join, and theres spammy ramps everywhere (second clue) then i just try to avoid getting shot at, and so i start killing people. after a triple against the host he says "stop or ban" so i stop, but then he starts shooting me, so i kill him.

Then ban
Reason: forget you

You were acting like a complete idiot killing other players before the race even started and it clearly stated. Do not kill other players before the race begins. And so I banned you with some humor.
I didn't even spawn yet when it happened.

This guy named JOHN 117, decides to ban me because "YOU KNOW TOO MUCH" and "YOUR AN BLOCKLAND VETERAN"
All in all, he's just acting stupid.

This guy named JOHN 117, decides to ban me because "YOU KNOW TOO MUCH" and "YOUR AN BLOCKLAND VETERAN"
All in all, he's just acting stupid.

blockland veterans?
what.