Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601686 times)

God dammit I meant to modify but I forgot this forum has no modify.  So I acidentally quoted instead.  forget.  DISREGARD I SUCK roosterS

God dammit I meant to modify but I forgot this forum has no modify.  So I acidentally quoted instead.  forget.  DISREGARD I SUCK roosterS
you sudden of a mother forgeter bith.

wait, isn't this topic too old? It's been started it in 2008.

"Topic too old" depends on the date of the last post, not the first.

topics that are too old is determined in activity within them, not when it first started

if topics are inactive for extensive amounts of time, they become to old to be posted in, and get locked

thought it isn't really considered locked; you can still pull out quotes from the topic, but you can't post in the topic itself

A long time ago I was on a Ninja Challenge server hosted by "block dude".

Once I joined, the host was like "you had a cuss word in your server name" and kicked me. I did have a cuss word in my server name but what the hell? I joined the server again and he said "im giving you a chance to leave" then he kicked me. I joined the server again and was permanently banned by block dude himself for the reason: Cussing.

Wtf?
That's exactly why we have roblox.

and this is relevant because...

I love how you actually replied to a post that's 5 1/2 years old.

thought it isn't really considered locked; you can still pull out quotes from the topic, but you can't post in the topic itself
No you can't.

Story:

I went on a v20 server, by the host of Toughplayer1. Reason? Nothing much, except my friend getting banned from there for the reason of "no spamers", when he didn't say anything. I was really just there to see what would happen when I went there.

here's his ban picture:

Anyways... I went to the server. Map was Forest - Dark (v20, like i said.) When I spawned, Toughplayer1, and what I assume is his friend, Jaina Firebus, were telling scary stori- actually reading from creepypastas, since Jaina was reading this one that had to do with a game named "Rap Rat". (yeah i have no idea what that is.)

After that, Toughplayer made a minigame, and did NOT tell me to join it. A few minutes later, I took a perma ban to the face.

Maybe the fact that they were both 40ks would help you out.