Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606540 times)

Okay, finally. A working video.
Here it is.

If that video doesn't work, then holy hell I need to look up an encoding tutorial or something.

Here it is.

If that video doesn't work, then holy hell I need to look up an encoding tutorial or something.
You blatantly called him forum scum in the video

You blatantly called him forum scum in the video
No someone called me forum scum first

Here it is.
"FART"
"ASS"

"Walking, living, breathing autism" Seems like a pretty accurate thing to describe you.

"FART"
"ASS"

"Walking, living, breathing autism" Seems like a pretty accurate thing to describe you.
And another guy said "FAPFAPFAPFAP" and then another guy said "Ravencrotch". Try again

[img width=1000 height=562]http://s20.postimg.org/ow2gb3vlp/Untitled_000000.png[/img
I think this counts as one
Well I mean I don't discredit it as a fact.

Notice how BDX only came back to the forums to bring things up that people did months ago? You deserved that ban buddy.

And another guy said "FAPFAPFAPFAP" and then another guy said "Ravencrotch". Try again
I would ban you from my server or any other one for problem user for what do you on this forum

Notice how BDX only came back to the forums to bring things up that people did months ago? You deserved that ban buddy.
Actually I came back so I could post in gallery and submit addons and stuff like that, why so ignorant and off-topic?

Actually I came back so I could post in gallery and submit addons and stuff like that, why so ignorant and off-topic?
if you came back to post in gallery
then why are you posting in drama

if you came back to post in gallery
then why are you posting in drama
What a silly question.
Why are you posting in drama? Because you can, I can too. Hi.

not a kick, but this happened to me and it's not too nice

he came back and did it again

not a kick, but this happened to me and it's not too nice
you're right, it's not a kick

you're right, it's not a kick
or a ban, or a mute!
:o

It wasn't worth making a drama about, I just felt the need to share