Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 605127 times)

Sure.
are you... accusing him of lying? about being fifteen? on a forum made for a lego game?

are you... accusing him of lying? about being fifteen? on a forum made for a lego game?

I'm not entirely sure what his deal is but he has been going around using the weird argument "yeah you're adults" a lot lately. I don't know, apparently he thinks everyone on the Blockland Forums is 18+.

apparently he thinks everyone on the Blockland Forums is 18+.
I guess Snaked's logic will never make a single crum of sense to anyone.

Host Can Get Banned Too

A long time ago, this cunt named Kamen Rider, literly begged for admin. I had to give it to him or else. Also, I hosted deathrun and he begged like a forgeter to me for cohost. Back that time, I was handicapped, so I gave him cohost. I don't remember why, but he loving banned me. He even got others to hate me on general discussion on RTB. So I ended up changing my name

Kamen Rider:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=search

I had to give it to him or else.
uh, no you didn't. you could just ban him
but he loving banned me.
show proof. if you're the host, that's impossible for you to get banned from your own server.

uh, no you didn't. you could just ban himshow proof. if you're the host, that's impossible for you to get banned from your own server.
Co-host can /cokick the host.

Co-host can /cokick the host.
I hope that wasn't the intention of the command.

I went onto this guys freebuild server All I was greeted with was a swat base and a kid saying This is a swat RP after a few while of arguing we settled down and I
built in front of that base which was extra gaurds We get into a huge loving argument then the host deleted my gaurds I then made new guard spawns then the kid
flamed and I got banned perma

Reason: YOU HAVE BIG snake LOLOLOL YOU HAVE BIG snake AT NIGHT YOU GET MAGIC MARKER AND YOU DRAW SMILEY FACE ON YOUR snake LOLOLOLOLOL"

Ooooooohh dats gay

Im not cussing..... Ive been known for that...... people still make fun of me for not cussing. and i fixed it  anyways. all is say is...... the word......
The f dash dash dash word?

I have one that just happend to me twice, twice got that?

Ne way, I happen to have ID 7014 and I joined a game which had a really nice town; so I was looking around and I got banned; I'm like wth?

So my brother joins just in time to see someone say something like "Wow, what did Sompom do?"
"High ID noob"

I can use wrench events, and have a bunch of add-ons, so noob? I think not.

Awhile later I join another game and I get booted, I think "Hrrmph" and move on. But in the next game I join I see a Message from Salvation: (Poop) you Sompom!
Very Frustrating
Salvation's ID is 4243 if anyone cares.

ID racism at best

I remember back when I first got Blockland i joined a freebuild. I found two players in a house and I opened the door and stood on the couch and said "How do I sit?" and got banned for the reason "we dont accept noobs"

retarted ban

I joined some noobish server called "kill the giant worm"

when I spawned Tailsmyfriend banned a dood permantly. I got a little nervous, and so I stayed quiet. People started talking about an rp starting, and I asked "what rp"

then the Tailsmyfriend douchebag

banned me for this reason:

:c