Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601379 times)

That was a Good Read.
:D

I have one that just happend to me twice, twice got that?

Ne way, I happen to have ID 7014 and I joined a game which had a really nice town; so I was looking around and I got banned; I'm like wth?

So my brother joins just in time to see someone say something like "Wow, what did Sompom do?"
"High ID noob"

I can use wrench events, and have a bunch of add-ons, so noob? I think not.

Awhile later I join another game and I get booted, I think "Hrrmph" and move on. But in the next game I join I see a Message from Salvation: (Poop) you Sompom!
Very Frustrating
Salvation's ID is 4243 if anyone cares.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 05:15:11 PM by Sompom »

I get banned for saying things like "America sucks" and "all Americans are fat and stupid"
Been banned from tens and tens of servers for those reasons.
Usually the people who ban me are some illiterate handicapped kids who just found out how to install add-ons and how to host a server. I mean how handicapped can one be. They're like 12 years old and cant spell right IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE. I'm not a native English speaker, learned English mainly from TV and the Internet, but I COULDN'T EVEN SPELL THAT BAD IF I TRIED.

I was banned for the reason "alt f4"

I have one that just happend to me twice, twice got that?

Ne way, I happen to have ID 7014 and I joined a game which had a really nice town; so I was looking around and I got banned; I'm like wth?

So my brother joins just in time to see someone say something like "Wow, what did Sompom do?"
"High ID noob"

I can use wrench events, and have a bunch of add-ons, so noob? I think not.

Awhile later I join another game and I get booted, I think "Hrrmph" and move on. But in the next game I join I see a Message from Salvation: (Poop) you Sompom!
Very Frustrating
Salvation's ID is 4243 if anyone cares.

Yeah, that happened to me (4332) when I first joined, a couple of times. Surprisingly, the servers people think discriminate against IDs are the ones I enjoyed most. :V

I joined a city build, which I was not allowed to build in (of course -.-) Then I say "lol wtf was that noob doing" to an Admin and he banned me for the reason "NO CUSSING" Wtf?
And for your information, nub, you're 1k higher in ID than me and wtf isn't a curse word. It's an acronym.
(that was if he saw this -.-)

I tried to join some server, and as soon as I joined, before I was even done loading I got banned
for the reason being "hhgbjsges" or some random thing like that.

I joined a server, I made a minigame with permission of mario71, and we killed each other a few times, he hid in the basement of the build, i kileld him, and he banend me for the following reasn: Don't kill me for no reason while i am building"
he was in a minigame , so was 1, and we were fighting. I dont get it. nad now he harasses me via PM
No, I never even said you COULD kill me, I mean why would you even kill someone for no Reason, AND while they were building? I just found the post a a week ago, Dumbass, I'm not the one who should Self Delete, You should because you have the I.Q of a shoe-lace, And nobody want's you here. End of story.

I went to a server hosted by FreeBird and I spawned and when I thought to my self "This looks like mine" When I went inside to see if the sign read "OCS" (My tag for all of my builds) And anyways the OCS sign was there and I said "Hey, FreeBird, Who made this" (Knowing it was mine) And he replied "Me" So I said "You do know my name is on it and I made it at a freebuild server and you stole it, don't you?" and I was banned for THIS IS MY BUILD I MADE IT

i was playing on digmasters server he had let me load my build to work on and then ministry permabans everone for the reaso BYE

i was playing on digmasters server he had let me load my build to work on and then ministry permabans everone for the reaso BYE
He was obviously wishing you a very sweet farewell. I don't see the problem.

I joined some dm server met a guy that said he could beat everyone there, so I spawn join the mini, all he is doing is jetting and hiding as people shoot at him! so I say "Turn off jets, there gay in minis" and I got banned reason: JETS ARE NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few days ago I went into a server taking place in the kitchen. It's name was "FREEBUILD: SECRET AREAS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS FANS ONLY". Let me tell you, it's servers like these that make me love the magic carpet glitch.

So, I spawned a carpet and glitched into the fridge. The place was full of window brick houses and bad pixel art. Soon, the host came by showing one of his fellow KH fans around. Man was he ever surprised when I jumped out shouting "EARTHBOUND IS BETTER" and began to e-grope him.

After many WTFGTFO's, he was standing still, obviously trying to find his way around the admin menu which he had learned to used the same day. I left the server because he was taking to damn long to write up the ban reason with one hand while the other held down the shift button.

I got banned from Colten's server for calling him snake Nose.