Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601868 times)

I was in Jesse's "Dogfigth 2" (or something like that) server (he was my pal earlier), me and Kloppi were building a nice airbase without problems until Jesse starts to spawn follow bots around me so I couldn't move (I could f8 out because I was SA) so I cleared all bots, then hes does it again, I clear them again, then he clears all the bricks and said: "Now you know how I feel, bot murderer!" Well, I was like wtf mate, you saved it rigth, rigth? He said that he hadn't saved it and he cleared all bricks everytime me or Kloppi started to build. We left the server and 'bout hour later, in Jesse's server he was having a dogfigth using my airbase, then he said: "Glop, out!" and he wasn't fast enough to kick/ban me, I left faster from that server.

Is that the same block dude that hosts those animal wars servers? because i've seen quite a few people with similar names Block dude BLOCKDUDE Block_Dood etc.

Also i got banned from a newer guys server for not being one of his friends :/

If he is the one, then I can give you a list of his admins and their ID.

block dude - 3021Potty word sensitive 11 year old
[]----[] - 975Ok guy, hes pretty nice

Dark Hunter88 - 3518Not too bad either when you get to know him
Black_Ninja - 3846Never seen this one before :cookieMonster:

Feel free to ban them from anywhere  :cookieMonster:
block dude isn't that bad when you get to know him, he can get a temper but hey, who doesn't? And City you are a admin at his server too.

cry more :)

you're so predictable, having to run to the forums and make a post all about it.

Maybe that's because it's one of the more effective things to do. : )

i once got banned from mote server for having the creepbear face decal reason: Foul Creature creepbear

also one time i was testing my ports and they worked i had like 20 people in my server then adio comes in and someone gives him super admin then he permanently bans evryone reason:cigarette

also one time i was testing my ports and they worked i had like 20 people in my server then adio comes in and someone gives him super admin then he permanently bans evryone reason:cigarette
We proved that you should never give admin to everyone/people you don't trust.

We proved that you should never give admin to everyone/people you don't trust.
very true but it was not me it was a reall good friend of mine

Aimbot?
A few days ago , I was on a server called "Bio hazards and Pandians server". On this server the admins were building a Hotel. So I walked into the door and said if I could own a room. The admin said yes, and he told me to follow him. So I walked a flights of stairs and he opened the door and I walked in. He gave me build trust and said that I could do anything except paint the walls. So 20 minutes went by and I finished. By  now the server was full and some of the newbies decided to have a minigame. When I heard the racket of the guns firing and hitting bricks I got pissed off and walked out of my room. Once I got out of the room a Mandatory minigame was started and I was on Blue team. When it first started we had a Pistol, Shotgun, and a Machine gun, plus a hammer and printer. Time went by guns firing people dieing and bricks breaking.
Ten minutes later a Sniper appeared in our inventory. Once I saw it pop up I instantly change to the sniper and started sniping. I was getting headshots left and right, up and down. The admins started getting pissed
and they started to focus all of their shots toward me. I was still getting headshots just not as often. Finally
I sniped one of the admins when he was as far as you could see. I looked around and saw his name in red letters. I looked, staired and zoomed in and shot and while I was pressing down on left mouse button he started to jet up. I noticed he was jetting up so I quickly moved the mouse up and clicked and low and behold I got an Midair, headshot, from as far as you can see.<-My first one1. I was happy... The admin didn't responded after 3 seconeds. Right After I typed "Whoa!" in the chat box I was banned.

Reason:  "You are using the aim asist cheat"

Wtf... Is their even an Aim Assist or Aimbot in Blockland?

Fgd

Well lets see at the last minute I got baned From this Guy named Builder And He named his server Builder Waiting for V9 so I join and I say V9 it isn't come for a while now and he said Well I actually herd that it is coming out tommarow and he and I say I don't  believe you and then I said well you can think what you want I don't care if you think that. then I get Ban and the Ban says WELL V9 IS COMING TOMMAROW!. isn't that a n00b or what he bans me because of nothing man I hate n00bs that host servers and ban if you say 1 word.

i once got banned from mote server for having the creepbear face decal reason: Foul Creature creepbear

That was me, and you shall stay that way.

That was me, and you shall stay that way.
i finally found out who it was what do you have against creepbears :panda:

Wtf... Is their even an Aim Assist or Aimbot in Blockland?

Yes, its very annoying, but the people who have it don't really use it.

I once got banned for joinging a server really the reASON SAID :DONT JOIN THIS SERVER NOOBLET: i mean really if he did not want me in his server he could of password protected it
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 04:38:34 PM by jmk4000 »

joined sgt.griggs server, got banned reason: i like chocolate milk, time was -1 minute or second

I think he meant Block_Dude, I think 791 I forget.