Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601955 times)

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SO MANY cigaretteS TO POPULATE ONE GAME!!??!!

<All your page 5 are belong to me>

I got banned for the reason of: God got banned.

Some bitch abnned me for the reason, "ewps rong person to ban my folt" I am a good speller. That's exactly how the person banned me. I forget his/her name and ID 'cause I just joined the server.

Some bitch abnned me for the reason, "ewps rong person to ban my folt" I am a good speller. That's exactly how the person banned me. I forget his/her name and ID 'cause I just joined the server.
That is lame,  when people do that, they are just dumb.

I have another stupid ban :D      This was an ALL admin server, but not supers, just normal admin.  So this guy asked if he could load and the host was like yeh,  then... He loaded something i made, and i said that he stole it and that i could give proof because it was on the blockland forums v9 builds,  and it had my name on it

And he banned me with the reason "SHUT UP!"         But then i was unbanned and he was banned :P

Usually when someone bans you because you say they stole a build,    It pretty much means they did steel it,  what other reason ban somone for saying you stole somthing?  The banner does not want to look like a moron who can't build, so just encase the other server members believe you, your banned  :panda:

That is lame,  when people do that, they are just dumb.

I have another stupid ban :D      This was an ALL admin server, but not supers, just normal admin.  So this guy asked if he could load and the host was like yeh,  then... He loaded something i made, and i said that he stole it and that i could give proof because it was on the blockland forums v9 builds,  and it had my name on it

And he banned me with the reason "SHUT UP!"         But then i was unbanned and he was banned :P

Usually when someone bans you because you say they stole a build,    It pretty much means they did steel it,  what other reason ban somone for saying you stole somthing?  The banner does not want to look like a moron who can't build, so just encase the other server members believe you, your banned  :panda:

Control Freak !

Don't put this on the front page

So I was just on DarkHunters LOZ wind Waker and got banned from tagy saying Don't defie the god you the noob of the server, it is kinda of sad because he is a higher Id than me.

There was a school RPG and it said in the welcome messege "Wear uniforms or ban!"  So i asked what the uniforms looked like, after no response, i went in to see, then i started changing into them after i sat at a computer desk, and i was banned for the reason "WEAR YOUR UNIFORM!!!"  yeh
I also got banned for the same reason boshido did by Block dude,  but it was saying "Wtf"

If this was last month, I remember the server but not the host. But he was an idiot. He banned about 2 other people for that same reason. I just left the server.

RPG Server
I don't remember what this server was, but we were building an RPG. Some guy was making guns in the police station, so I put them in a glass case to stop RPDM noobs from getting them. The guy building them said, "ban stuntman and clear his bricks" without offering an explanation. I then got banned for the reason "he told me to".

I once tried to join Rky's server only to find out I was banned for the reason, "Lol Verizon Wireless", even though I hadn't been there in around a month.

RPG Server
I don't remember what this server was, but we were building an RPG. Some guy was making guns in the police station, so I put them in a glass case to stop RPDM noobs from getting them. The guy building them said, "ban stuntman and clear his bricks" without offering an explanation. I then got banned for the reason "he told me to".

Sounds a you got banned by a noob host and his noob friend.

I got banned for the reason of: God got banned.
In my defense you kept spamming that you were god.

Also VerticalHorizon, someone must've hacked your account or something.

Mango-banned
I went to mango-beans server with nick for the hell of it(well, I can't remeaber how long I was in there, my brother mostly), and we purposely got ourselves banned for hell of it, by none other than one of blocklands greastest idiots, Captain King.(he was the guy who liked to start a kool kids klub server just to piss off people.)

i rember a server with some kind of noob called lex, or im not shure if he is...
he just was hosting a server called, "lexe's challenge serber" so i decided to join thinking that it would be fun... well when i got in there it was just a big game of spawn killing with him messing with the gravity gun and parking vehichels around the spawns. i asked him "what the heck is all of this?" (spam viechels, box houses and other noobish crap..) so i joined the mini... and he killed me about 3 times unfairly, i went to a place where he couldnt find me, (he left the wrench enabled) so i spawned a few weps and searched for him... killed him and he banned me... with the reason "get teh helz outa ma server" or at least somthing like that....

I remember one time I decided to insult LightningAce several times until he banned me. Good times.

Ololololol, I got banned by E_net. It was like I pinked him, then he kicked me, the  I pinked him, then he kicked me, then I pinked him, then he banned me : D