Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606786 times)

Before I said "like ur m0m" the host said "it's gonna be OBESE"

Yeah I know, I might be a bit immature, but come on, a perma ban?

How is this thread still going?

Ok so this one needs some context, first of all a few days ago Cassord stole my friends build and didn't give any credit towards it, and when I questioned him about it him and his friends replied with no one cares it was on a public server anyone can take it. Maroon is cassords friend and banned me for questioning.

So, I was looking for a server to join and I noticed a city RPG and I wondered if it was something different than like ibans or whatever, so I join. I notice cassord is there and he greets me I tell him to forget off. He then asks me why and I tell him why I want him to forget off (the reason stated above ^) and his friend jumps in and berates me on insulting his friend Cassord. He then demands for an apology for saying what I said and I denied in which he then gives this nice ban to me.

I also didn't know he was even on there I was just scouting around for servers so I didn't come on "just to insult admins"

(also the city RPG wasn't his) Sorry for all the text.

Stupidity never ends.
And the award for best reason goes to...

Ok so this one needs some context, first of all a few days ago Cassord stole my friends build and didn't give any credit towards it, and when I questioned him about it him and his friends replied with no one cares it was on a public server anyone can take it.
cooperdooper stopped hosting the server for a while and me and my friends wanted to play on it, so i hosted it. Sorry if i forgot to give credit, but with the way you and cooper acted on my server, i'm inclined not to.
Maroon is cassords friend and banned me for questioning.

no, he didn't ban you for "questioning", he banned you for sperging out and screaming at us. Again, me and my friends just wanted to play on the build because the first person stopped hosting it. I guess it was stuffty of us to not give credit, but when you build something on a public server, people can save it. This has been debated many times, if you don't want your precious build to be saved, PASSWORD THE SERVER. To repeat Maroon, loving arrest me.
(and holy christ, it was a loving FIVE MINUTE BAN. I know this is stupid bans, kicks, and mutes, but holy stuff.)

So, I was looking for a server to join and I noticed a city RPG and I wondered if it was something different than like ibans or whatever, so I join. I notice cassord is there and he greets me I tell him to forget off. He then asks me why and I tell him why I want him to forget off (the reason stated above ^) and his friend jumps in and berates me on insulting his friend Cassord. He then demands for an apology for saying what I said and I denied in which he then gives this nice ban to me.

I also didn't know he was even on there I was just scouting around for servers so I didn't come on "just to insult admins"

(also the city RPG wasn't his) Sorry for all the text.
Gosh, I don't even really need to say anything here. I banned you because the first thing you said when you joined the server is "forget off" and you refused to apologize. I'm not going to ban you on other people's servers if I've banned you on mine, unless you do something spergy like this.
Last night I was considering giving you a ban reduction, but after this? nah.

since neither of you have any evidence of what ACTUALLY happened, i'm just gonne go ahead and point out:
cooperdooper stopped hosting the server for a while and me and my friends wanted to play on it, so i hosted it. Sorry if i forgot to give credit, but with the way you and cooper acted on my server, i'm inclined not to.
"i took his work, did not give credit because i totally forgot to, used the ol' "BUT IT'S PUBLIC SERVER EVERYTHING IS FREE IN PUBLIC1!!!!!!" card, my FRIENDS wanted to play on it so i hosted it in an open server, and now i'm blatantly saying i do not like him and i will still use his work and steal the credit!!!!! i'm not in the wrong here!!!!!"

since neither of you have any evidence of what ACTUALLY happened, i'm just gonne go ahead and point out:"i took his work, did not give credit because i totally forgot to, used the ol' "BUT IT'S PUBLIC SERVER EVERYTHING IS FREE IN PUBLIC1!!!!!!" card, my FRIENDS wanted to play on it so i hosted it in an open server, and now i'm blatantly saying i do not like him and i will still use his work and steal the credit!!!!! i'm not in the wrong here!!!!!"

You just nutshell'd their whole group

It doesn't matter if you don't give credit. As long as you don't take the credit for yourself.

It doesn't matter if you don't give credit. As long as you don't take the credit for yourself.
Hosts should at least say "I didn't make this" in stead of not answering or just going "yeah i made it"

[]http://i.imgur.com/1Hg79iB.png[/img]

oh baby triple posts
Sugar is a known idiot