Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601997 times)

"The Shark Spawners"

So I was at Scary_Kaptin's Freebuild no ban/kick/banip. Me, Kaptin and retter made something on a 64x cube. Then, I wanted to expand it so it would be bigger for other people. BUT! S.W.A.T. 10 put 5 shark spawners close to the cube. I couldn't expand it, so I told it to Kaptin. First try, nothing. Second nothing. So I told S.W.A.T. do destroy them so I can expand the island.

Me: "SWAT can you delete the shark spawners so I can expand the island?

Swat: "No"

Me: "But I want to expand it, please delete atleast one of them.

Swat: "No"

I couldn't expand it. So I was still building. Then somehow SWAT and someone got admin! I was like "WHAT? WHY?"
Yup. So again I blamed and guess what happened. 30 Minute ban by S.W.A.T. 10.Reason: "dont spam the admins with your stuff shark spawners".
Wow. The spawners weren't even mine!

Above 3 - He claimed he was "cleaning out the server" and that you guys built a stuffty house.

i get your house was deleted for reasons unknown (kreon wouldn't answer) but when you do stuff like this and shoot anyone who walks by, what do you expect me to do?
if you want to actually play properly then i'll unban you because i know you guys mean better than that, but please, don't forget around like this.

people shot us and we defended ourselves.

realize some of us build better than others, dont be a richard

i didn't even participate in that tho

i was just driving around in an ambulance and healing people

i get your house was deleted for reasons unknown (kreon wouldn't answer)
maybe you should ask kreon why our house was removed because thats uncalled for

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/aFiod4D.png[/im g]
omg hi jofy :)

i didn't even participate in that tho

i was just driving around in an ambulance and healing people
i can unban you, then. what was your IGN?
people shot us and we defended ourselves.

realize some of us build better than others, dont be a richard
i get your first point.
but i know you're just trying to forget around with that building. your other house was neat, personally i liked it. i could try and bring it back.

no we're not loving around, jofy isn't the best builder.

we weren't banned until a long time after we stopped killing people because nobody else shot at us

no we're not loving around, jofy isn't the best builder.

we weren't banned until a long time after we stopped killing people because nobody else shot at us
that was only a rough draft.