Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601934 times)

There was some debate over the lava pits. Admins have permission to edit the map, and while it doesn't fall under any written rule, Aqua's point was that it breaks the flow of gameplay. People were camping in it so I believe it's completely fair that it was closed. I was asked to read chat logs and told there was something like a "riot". They didn't want a drama popping up, so I came in to deal with it. You're not the only one banned and you probably could've had a longer ban time. I'll grab a few chat snips from the logs. Literally one of the first things I get to read is this line, not much context;

Somewhat related to his "What race should I be in Skyrim" thread over in games. Aside from some spam here and there, clearly trying to start a stuffstorm.

I'll just put those there so it doesn't spam the page up. Anyways, you went into the server, camped with a bunch of players in a way that shouldn't be possible, then complain and ask for "proof" if the admins are allowed to edit the map. Seriously. Also, it wasn't seven. I banned two of you as the rest had either left or said nothing, as they didn't stand out in the chat logs.
Yes, I admit that I was being a Prick to the admins. I presumed Trinko was removing that spot just to be a jerk, I do not know why I thought this but I then asked him if he has Proof. Aqua shows me the Chat-Log of you saying, “It would be a good idea to remove the lava pits.” I thought he simply just typed that up and was trying to defend Trinko. Anyways, I then get Muted by Trinko for 666 Seconds. When I get un-muted I understood that I should probably shut the hell up before I get a really, really long ban. Anyways, when the Mute time is up I continue to play the game without bringing up the subject again. But apparently, one of them decided to still tell you about it anyway even though we had all stopped talking about it. I then out-of-nowhere get a 10040 Minuet Ban, I just thought that since we all stopped talking about it, nobody would get banned/kicked/muted. Overall, I agree with you that I was sort of being a annoying starfish and I will take responsibility for this, "Riot”.

But apparently, one of them decided to still tell you about it anyway even though we had all stopped talking about it. I then out-of-nowhere get a 10040 Minuet Ban, I just thought that since we all stopped talking about it, nobody would get banned/kicked/muted.

I was talking to Tophat about the entire situation long before you were muted. I had to ask him a couple times to allow me permission since people were getting technical, such as "Well that's not really permission because he's giving you a choice as to do it or not" and things to that effect. We both agreed that you were being a severe annoyance on the server at the time, hence he decided to hop on and ban you for however long.

I was talking to Tophat about the entire situation long before you were muted. I had to ask him a couple times to allow me permission since people were getting technical, such as "Well that's not really permission because he's giving you a choice as to do it or not" and things to that effect. We both agreed that you were being a severe annoyance on the server at the time, hence he decided to hop on and ban you for however long.
Oh, I understand now.

I joined Luigi605's server, when I spawn, I turn myself into a bear and get a RYNO V. Alot of people are having fun then he banhammers me. wow

I joined Luigi605's server, when I spawn, I turn myself into a bear and get a RYNO V. Alot of people are having fun then he banhammers me. wow
Sounds justifiable, just because you got banned -and thought it wasn't justified- doesn't mean it's "stupid".

hey at least i was right

thanks for naming me brown town on the server, really shows how innocent aoki is

Yes

Trogtor and cringe are synonymous
lmao you're the one to talk

Yes

Trogtor and cringe are synonymous
shut your stupid mouth you fudgepacker, i'll pack your fudge good if you keep insisting you swollen baboon mustard fiend

lmao you're the one to talk
My question to you is why did you join if you knew it was going to be cringy?